Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone old enough like me to remember the Italian fellow who'd sell "Fresh peanuts: peanuts in the shell" on the Hill each home match?
Or the indigenous fellow who'd entertain us at half-time throwing a boomerang through the goalposts and catching it on its return?
Or the period in which the ground was rightly known as Fortress Brookie?
Simpler times, but what great memories.
I remember him, he used to always wear shorts even in the dead of winter

Anyone old enough like me to remember the Italian fellow who'd sell "Fresh peanuts: peanuts in the shell" on the Hill each home match?
Or the indigenous fellow who'd entertain us at half-time throwing a boomerang through the goalposts and catching it on its return?
Or the period in which the ground was rightly known as Fortress Brookie?
Simpler times, but what great memories.

great memories on both counts.

So I get a SMS at 4:15pm today telling me I was drawn to go to the game on Saturday. There is a link there that sends me to ticketmaster where I need to enter my membership number. I haven’t got it yet!

Sms also tells me to check your email for more info..... No email.

What a mess!!!!!!

So I get a SMS at 4:15pm today telling me I was drawn to go to the game on Saturday. There is a link there that sends me to ticketmaster where I need to enter my membership number. I haven’t got it yet!

Sms also tells me to check your email for more info..... No email.

What a mess!!!!!!
Ring the club ASAP this morning

Ballot for Panthers home game next Saturday opens tomorrow morning at 10am.

Members have until 9am Friday to redeem tickets.

10am Friday, all remaining full and partial season members will be able to get tickets on a first come first served basis.

Ballot for Panthers home game next Saturday opens tomorrow morning at 10am.

Members have until 9am Friday to redeem tickets.

10am Friday, all remaining full and partial season members will be able to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
Hopefully get tickets for this game.

Yes, got mine.
It's different this time though.
Now takes you to the ticketmaster website, you enter your member number and shows you available tickets as if you were purchasing normal tickets for an event, comes up as $0.00 each.
My seats are usually in the Jane Try stand, but it's only letting me book in the Ken Arthurson at the moment.

Missed out on the first draw for the 3rd game running. Last time got a second draw ticket. Under this week's arrangement will need to try to buy a ticket(s) tomorrow, if any are left.

Nope :mad:

Just for interest sakes Ella, do you have a Gold or Maroon reserved membership, or GA?

Maroon reserved in KA Stand! Fam got some tickets past couple of weeks but no one got them first round this week. Patiently waiting for the email to come through for round 2 ballot!

Maroon reserved in KA Stand! Fam got some tickets past couple of weeks but no one got them first round this week. Patiently waiting for the email to come through for round 2 ballot!
Thanks, same here except FM Stand. My GA son got them first rounds. Hoping but not holding my breath!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4