Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Successful. Seems like the redeeming process is a bit different this time around.
congratulations hope the boys turn up and play with a bit of pride in that jersey this week for you.

Glad to hear redeeming process is easier also.

So do those of us with 3 game passes go into every third draw? or are we just not considered part of the manly fanbase?
For what it's worth I'm a 3 game member and I got a ticket to the Newcastle game. How long have you been a ticketed member? I think I'm about 15 years so thought it maybe went on length rather than type of ticket holder, but not sure..

For what it's worth I'm a 3 game member and I got a ticket to the Newcastle game. How long have you been a ticketed member? I think I'm about 15 years so thought it maybe went on length rather than type of ticket holder, but not sure..

Did you pledge as well?

Am only a 5 year member and only a 5 game ticket at that. Pledged my membership to the club (and then like an absolute mark purchased the pledge jersey) but don't begrudge at all the tickets going to the full season ticket members in the current climate. They're the ones committing the most year on year and therefore the ones deserving the spoils first.

Am only a 5 year member and only a 5 game ticket at that. Pledged my membership to the club (and then like an absolute mark purchased the pledge jersey) but don't begrudge at all the tickets going to the full season ticket members in the current climate. They're the ones committing the most year on year and therefore the ones deserving the spoils first.
There will be another drawer tomorrow, good luck

I got notification of my ticket for this game today. I cant wait to get back to Brooky, I so miss the old girl and what better a fixture that our eternal arch enemy, the whining worms, top of the league right now and a game that our boys need no motivation what so ever after the unfairness at Whinger park six weeks ago. GO MANLY!!

I got notification of my ticket for this game today. I cant wait to get back to Brooky, I so miss the old girl and what better a fixture that our eternal arch enemy, the whining worms, top of the league right now and a game that our boys need no motivation what so ever after the unfairness at Whinger park six weeks ago. GO MANLY!!

Manly 13+ !

Well, nothing yesterday and no second chance email up to 10.30am today. So I thought I was safe. But email arrived at 10.35am.
So I suppose I have to go. Never looked forward to a game at Brookie less. @:oops:

Well, nothing yesterday and no second chance email up to 10.30am today. So I thought I was safe. But email arrived at 10.35am.
So I suppose I have to go. Never looked forward to a game at Brookie less. @:oops:
enjoy the game
never give up a chance going to a game at brookvale oval, even if you know it is going to be watching a very heavy defeat.

Heads up for those going, last game all the beer sheds were contact-less payment only, not accepting cash.

But thankfully Family Hill was allowed drinks, as I was in that section.

Anyone old enough like me to remember the Italian fellow who'd sell "Fresh peanuts: peanuts in the shell" on the Hill each home match?
Or the indigenous fellow who'd entertain us at half-time throwing a boomerang through the goalposts and catching it on its return?
Or the period in which the ground was rightly known as Fortress Brookie?
Simpler times, but what great memories.

Just be happy you got a ticket - unlike many of us who missed out :(

I'm with @davohan123 ....never reject a chance to go to Brookie to see our beloved team. You never know, it could be your last. Enjoy!

Anyone old enough like me to remember the Italian fellow who'd sell "Fresh peanuts: peanuts in the shell" on the Hill each home match?
Or the indigenous fellow who'd entertain us at half-time throwing a boomerang through the goalposts and catching it on its return?
I admit I recall all those memories, including the boomerang thrower and can still picture the "peanut guy" on the Hill. Also kids sliding down on cardboard behind the Hill and the hot dog guy outside Brookie. And of course "Fortress Brookie" - those were the days! Yes @The Who some great memories.

Heads up for those going, last game all the beer sheds were contact-less payment only, not accepting cash.

But thankfully Family Hill was allowed drinks, as I was in that section.
Also, EAT BEFORE YOU GO. Nothing opened til about 30 minutes prior to kickoff even though they make you get there an hour plus early.

All of the above. Such memories!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4