Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One issue @The Wheel - the relentless and loud grabs of lowest common denominator hit songs during breaks in play: horrendous!!

the new speakers sound better than the old tannoys, but theyalso block the view a bit. I can cop that but the music please spare us.
Thank you! I was going to send to the club about it. The crazy thing was that the players had been without fans forever and the breaks in play were the best chance for us to scream our encouragement but there was no point given the loud and rubbish music. @Thewheel can you mention it to the club? We might have been a help!

Anyone want to win ballot tickets for Saturday night ?
Glad I got the knights game as a member but Saturday against Parra live wow could easily be 50 if we are not switched on.

Wouldn’t wanna go watch the boys live !!! They showed no heart tonight what a disgrace !!! Not sure what des has done but wow Api and fainu last year really covered up a lot of our flaws

Has the ballot been done for this week as yet?

I've not heard of anyone who has got tickets yet, or any form of communication on tickets for this game, and I am mates with quite a few eligible members.

i was just about to ask the same question maybe manly are waiting to hear back from nrl re crowds due to covid spike, maybe not allowed to have them.

apart from that maybe just doing it a bit later this week that is the ballot.

@The Wheel any news about this that you know about?

@Brookie4eva hope we can get some answers for you.

I wish the club would do better with communication with the members and fans. I really want to go to this game and I missed out last home game. I fear that we might not get many more chances to see a live game with the situation of this bloody virus so I am really keen like all of us to see live footy.

We are pleased to be able to welcome our Members back to Lottoland this Saturday for our Round 10 match against the Parramatta Eels.

We will continue to operate under the current NSW Government guidelines with restricted crowd capacity for this particular event and will again use a ballot draw to allocate tickets. Please note that should changes be made to current NSW government guidelines we will advise Members accordingly.

Below is an overview of how the ballot system will work for our round 10 match against the Eels.

All Full Season Members will be placed in a ballot. One entry per Membership with Members who have pledged their 2020 Membership to the Club receiving two entries per Membership.

Partial Season Members will be included in a potential final round of the ballot should tickets be available.

WEDNESDAY 15TH JULY

• Round 1 of the ballot will be drawn at 10am tomorrow and successful Members will be notified via email and provided details on how to redeem their ticket/s
• Tickets must be redeemed by 5pm that day (Wednesday)
• If you do not redeem the ticket offer by 5pm, you will surrender your ticket/s which will then be placed back in the pool

THURSDAY 16TH JULY

• Round 2 of the ballot will be drawn at 10am and successful Members will be notified via email and provided details on how to redeem their ticket/s
• Tickets must be redeemed by 5pm that day (Thursday)
• If you do not and redeem the ticket offer by 5pm, you will surrender your ticket/s which will then be placed back in the pool

The ballot will continue to be drawn each day until the allocation of tickets have been exhausted so please ensure you keep an eye on your emails throughout the week.

Please note that if you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot such as Victoria in the last 14 days you will not be permitted to attend this event.

No indication that those who missed out last time will be preferred. Fortunately.

Even I got the email.

Now..if they can just confirm I pledged, all would be sweet.

That gives you 80 hours to travel to Brookie if you get a ticket at 10am today, should be easy from there. :p

+ $3000 for an isolation hotel.... and 14 days in said isolation.

It .... maybe just be able to be done? lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4