Hilarious

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Poo has been named in the NZ train on squad!
The selectors obviously don't watch Manly matches.

Stephen Kearney only watches Bonkos videos , he probably doesn't know he's been **** all year !!

However , it's unlikely they would play him in the centres, he was a back rower at the Riff who could fill in at a pinch at centre.

Trouble is we were pinched all year!!

Jeez you guys are tough.

I'm not a great fan of him as a player, but how many positions is he capable of playing and how many others can do so?

The guy's not a centre but played there for the team.

I actually have some respect for him because wherever he's played he's always tried, albeit that he has been less than effective at Centre, but he has played heaps of different positions for the team.

He doesn't make too many mistakes and is a bit like a Buhrer (and most on here bagged Buhrer when he played Centre).

He's not a player I would have signed, but then again, I am not the coach.

I agree with rmd. I also consider Brown is a better utility than Koroisau, who should not ever play hooker after some of the passes he threw last week.

Brown is neither explosive nor dynamic but he is experienced and durable and he can plug whatever hole appears. This makes him suited to bench utility- not starting centre, second row, or hooker, or whatever other roles he's filled this year.

And you can say NZ don't know how to select teams when they are no longer ranked number one in the world!

Jeez you guys are tough.

I'm not a great fan of him as a player, but how many positions is he capable of playing and how many others can do so?

The guy's not a centre but played there for the team.

I actually have some respect for him because wherever he's played he's always tried, albeit that he has been less than effective at Centre, but he has played heaps of different positions for the team.

He doesn't make too many mistakes and is a bit like a Buhrer (and most on here bagged Buhrer when he played Centre).

He's not a player I would have signed, but then again, I am not the coach.
SYMONDS

I agree with rmd. I also consider Brown is a better utility than Koroisau, who should not ever play hooker after some of the passes he threw last week.

Brown is neither explosive nor dynamic but he is experienced and durable and he can plug whatever hole appears. This makes him suited to bench utility- not starting centre, second row, or hooker, or whatever other roles he's filled this year.

And you can say NZ don't know how to select teams when they are no longer ranked number one in the world!
He's a good backup but please don't tell me we really are gonna waste a spot on the bench with the forwards we've got coming through (and other regular first grade forwards). If we do infact sign Gillett then Buhrer will be on the bench and should a centre or winger go down in the game he can play that edge defensive style so i'd rather save a spot for all Lane, Meehan, Buhrer and Lawrence to be on the bench then to play Lewis Brown in the role of a utility.

I'd go so far to say he's a forward utility only. He was so bad at centre we could have played a handful of forwards (including front rowers) there for similar results. Brown can cover back row, lock and at a pinch hooker that's it.

Brown's standard of centre play is equal to his ability to play at hooker or second row.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8