High farce!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
What a joke - honestly. Can we please just rid ourselves of Moanaghan or at least gag him?

In today's Telegraph we have him saying that he has no plans to relinquish the captaincy and that he's "done a good job". Also that "the captaincy complements his game". What planet does this twit live on? Maybe he means that both his captaincy and his game are ****?

Then we have the pearler that he intends to play five eighth whilst we have yesterday's Manly Daily spruiking the claims of Burns for the number 6 and stating that Monaghan will be at hooker. That conveniently forgets to take account that Dunley and a young bloke called Ballin are both betterakes than what Moanaghan showed for Canberra PL. (Not to mention that at $240k) he'd be on more money than Buderus).

Finally, the Sun Herald have Manly starting the rumours on the Jamie Lyon release to suit their ends of getting rid of him. The Sun Herald makes no bones about the fact that Captain Calamity is superflous to need.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am bored tbh of someone jumping on Monaghan every time he says something, no matter what it is

Good on you then Kiwi. I'm sick of you sticking up for someone that needs a full time mouth editor.

The sad part about Moanaghan is that he is going to be superflous to our needs next year and his $240k would have bought us a very good prop or at the very least a couple fo decent young ones.

Show me where and how I have been sticking up for him all the time ?

No matter what he does you guys jump on him, gets a bit boring

1. "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

2. "I am bored tbh of someone jumping on Monaghan every time he says something, no matter what it is"

3. "No matter what he does you guys jump on him, gets a bit boring"

in this thread alone Kiwi. This guy is on more money than Buderus, Minichello, Berrigan, Prince, Marshall etc etc.

He has led us to 11 losses from 13 starts to end the season.

He has dragged the clubs name through the mud (and apologised for it later) numerous times.

He lacks skill, creativity & leadership qualities. All the pros say this in Sterling, Gould, Dailey etc.

He was a FORCED signing by Max Delmege.

And you wonder why we critique him?

He doesn't add value mate - he takes away from our team. It would be better for him if he played elswewhere.

So why not take each peice on it's merit ? he can't win either way

My read of the article is that he wants the captaincy, and considers that he has done a good job so far in his short stint. Overall I would probably say that is a fair assessment although I would have liked more.

The he gets lambasted for saying he wants and intends to pay 5/8. What is the problem with that ? Is it his fault that Zorba or whoever put out an article yesterday saying he would want Burns at 6 ? As far as I know Zorba has nothing to do with running the playing staff or coaching the side.

I don;t have any problem with a critique of anyone or the team, is just my opinion that Monaghan has been copping rubbish for whatever he says for the last month or 2, he can't win

**** u all. Get off monas back. He is a good player, wasn't suited at halfback but will be one hell of a hooker.

**** u all. Get off monas back. He is a good player, wasn't suited at halfback but will be one hell of a hooker.

The problem is he keeps saying he should play at 5/8.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am bored tbh of someone jumping on Monaghan every time he says something, no matter what it is

the thing is kiwi is hes always bloody sayin **** to the media

why doesnt he shut up FFS

if it complaments his game i hate to think how ordinary he would be if he wasnt a captain.

That is fair enough cliffy, but if he gets asked "where do you want to play next year" and responds with 5/8, how is that talking ****, and why should he get a serve for that ?

Kiwi, go to the telegraph page and read the article, he is speaking like a spoilt brat.

I wont give up the captain, i wont! I want to be 5/8 I want it now daddy!

I will have a look

I have been judging it by the description giving in the 1st post,and that doesn;t deserve a bagging imo

Everyone knows BK should be captain. We're a laughing stock for persisting with Monaghan when we don't even want him.

At least Sheens had the courage of his convictions to stick with Prince once he'd de-skippered O'Neill.

Everyone might know that Mata, but correct me if I am wrong, BK is not interested in it and doesn't like the communication side of it. That is what I have read/heard anyway I think

Kiwi, go to the telegraph page and read the article, he is speaking like a spoilt brat.

Maybe we Should start Calling Him Veruca :D

Everyone might know that Mata, but correct me if I am wrong, BK is not interested in it and doesn't like the communication side of it. That is what I have read/heard anyway I think
He didn't want to rock the boat when he was new to the club.

I wish he had.

[quote author=Daniel]

Maybe we Should start Calling Him Veruca :D
[/quote]
dunno if u blokes watched big brother 5 but the way monas has acted this year
id call him Vesna

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4