Here we go it’s started

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
dBa.gif

Bugs Bunny... the original Quexiteer.

Oh I really loved watching those Cowboys vs Warriors teams go at each other, hate each other they do. Don't even mention the Titans vs Raiders games, bitter rivals sharing such common land.

Oh I'd love to see Perth rip into Darwin, geez they hate each other those cities do.

Oh I really loved watching those Cowboys vs Warriors teams go at each other, hate each other they do. Don't even mention the Titans vs Raiders games, bitter rivals sharing such common land.

Oh I'd love to see Perth rip into Darwin, geez they hate each other those cities do.
Wait till you see south Aussie v Tassie.
Bloody hell.
Make your hair curl...

Almost as good as watching two “great mates” like Manly and Norths attempt to merge into a single, unified football club.

Didn't he recently blame the players for the state of the sport, will be interesting when he decides to exit the players from the game and we are we are left with just South's and roosters staff sitting in seats.

Will be an ornament for the game

We need a cavalier approach like hockey...yeah the game is hardz full.of hard blokes that want to smash themselves and others for top dollars...that's what we pay for

We pay for the savagery and the bravery of the men than run amongst it.

Not for the tv and stadium

Understand your audience, there is a reason UFC is one of the biggest sports in the world.

This is not tiddly winks

Didn't he recently blame the players for the state of the sport, will be interesting when he decides to exit the players from the game and we are we are left with just South's and roosters staff sitting in seats.

Will be an ornament for the game

We need a cavalier approach like hockey...yeah the game is hardz full.of hard blokes that want to smash themselves and others for top dollars...that's what we pay for

We pay for the savagery and the bravery of the men than run amongst it.

Not for the tv and stadium

Understand your audience, there is a reason UFC is one of the biggest sports in the world.

This is not tiddly winks
Toddley winks

Being serious for a moment, they could have actually tapped into the SA vs Vic or WA vs Vic thing (which if you know the Aussie rules rivalry between those states, its a big thing) if the Reds hadn't gone bust or the Rams weren't made a sacrificial lamb and got booted after 1998.

Being serious for a moment, they could have actually tapped into the SA vs Vic or WA vs Vic thing (which if you know the Aussie rules rivalry between those states, its a big thing) if the Reds hadn't gone bust or the Rams weren't made a sacrificial lamb and got booted after 1998.

I thought of mentioning WA vs SA but thought over time there may a legit rivalry. No idea how popular Rugby League is in SA tho.

I thought of mentioning WA vs SA but thought over time there may a legit rivalry. No idea how popular Rugby League is in SA tho.

League popularity in SA probably isn't what it was in the 90s when we had St George playing an annual home game at the Adelaide Oval from 1991-95 and then with the Rams. But there is still a market for the game here with 20,000+ crowds to the Chooks vs Storm games that have been played here in the past couple of years.

They are playing an Origin game at the Adelaide Oval in 2020 (the first time in SA) and they are expecting a 50,000+ attendance for that.

There probably isn't enough support here right now to have a team based in Adelaide, but with better promotion and higher profile games like Origins and hopefully tests played here, the popularity will rise. Playing Origins here and hopefully having the Kangaroos play here will do more for the games popularity than games between the Rorters and Storm.

Adelaide and SA as a whole will always be Aussie rules dominated. Its been the main winter sport here since the 1870s. But there is definitely room for rugby league.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4