Help from you under 25s

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Gentleman I have to come up with a script for an advert to sell pizza to a demographic that is under 25s listening to a dance/hip hop/electronic radio station.

For the first time in my life I am feeling old and realising my inbred Gen X cynicism. My inclination is to say something like "We don't do **** ty pizzas like Pizza Hut" but I think that works better with 25s to 45s.

I'd appreciate any ideas you have. I always aim for my marketing to be "remarkable" so it is not just heard, but talked about. So in many respects the further out the ideas the better. I'm hoping to capture a myspace.com feel and certainly want to avoid the cringe factor that you get with most ads.

The winning idea wins a free gourmet pizza when the person is next in Dubbo.

just say
Get pissed, get our pizza, it doesnt go through you like izza hut does

How about

Gordon Estate Pizzeria - The Jason King of Pizzas

pizza, beer...they go together like the gordon estate and bonfires

You can get it riffin', you can get it sniffin'
After a b & e, nothin's more fillin'
Grab a crust before the bust
and those coppas give ya a grillin'

nice MB but remember who they are marketing to!

your better of just saying

Gets your piaza and ****!

It's for Broken Hill, not Dubbo lads. Good suggestions but not quite attuned to the outback.

Name of the establishment is Piuzza Runners - I hate the name but it is what I have inherited.

ok insensitve but

eat pizza its better than topping yourself or living out here!

If its for Broken Hill:

"All our toppings are from South Australia, none of that New South Wales ****!!""

or given the shortage of women out there, and the demographic:

"Seen the movie 'American Pie'? Well, you can do more than just eat our pizzas!"

pizza runners, lets face it it is the best thing that will happen to you in this town!

bck on the broken hill suicide theme (biggest rate of youth suicide in Australia isn't it?)

Why top your self when you can top our pizza's

The people that remain there are fiercely proud of the place. While I agree with the sentiment, it ain't gunna work!

You should've watched big brother :naughty:

You'll need some bloke who says "like" and "dude" every sentence. With a few F's thrown in.

Don't go brolic or buggin
Don't be played by da big playas
Our pizzas Off-the-Hook
Ay yo trip the Runner

Translation
Don't get tough or foolish
Made a fool by the big companies
Our pizzas are unbelievably great and fresh
So check out the Runner

The only thing cardboard about our pizzas, are the boxes!

If you want to taste pizza flavoured cardboard, then eat the box!

I like c_eagle's that would stick in my head most.

the whole idea of whatever makes it more sticky

Pizza Runners, eat our pizza, or don't whatever

that works for me... good work

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4