• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, hello Dessie

Manly are soaring to the top 4 Dessie

It's so nice to be back home where we belong

We are looking swell, Dessie

I can tell Dessie

We are still glowing, were still growing

we are going' strong

Re staying healthy.

Apart from DCE, Turbo & Jake we seem to be able to replace everyone else
Yes, pretty much.

Meanwhile endless media gushing over how brave the Chooks are with their horrendous injury toll, but guess what? I did a rough count and we have probably had greater player unavailability than the Chooks! Their injuries are more spectacular as they include the past Test captain, and their own next up captain Friend, plus top players Keary and Collins, all who have scarcely played, if at all. Ours easy to forget as Fainu is never mentioned, and we've ended up covering well for other long term outs like Boyle Davey Siro etc etc

But it's really not that surprising the Chooks are still in the top 4 despite the carnage, it is simply an indication of how ridiculously stacked their squad was to begin with. They're still playing with Tedesco, Tupou, Manu, JWH, Taukeaho, Verrils, Liu and Tupouniua, not to forget Walker, a genuine wonder-kid

Anyway I hope they get belted this week, not that I wish more injury on them. But seriously, boo hoo they lost 8 mega stars - they've still got another 8 left!

Going to be really optimistic in this post so if you're all about the "under the radar" stuff this might not be for u:

But look, I think we can all agree, especially after tonight we have secured the top 4 spot. We are not losing against bulldogs or cowboys, doesn't matter if roosters win or not next week, we have a much superior FA. That 4th spot is ours. If Raiders do beat Roosters, we got 48 hours to chuck in our reserves and rest our stars for them to be fresh against Melbourne. Because the aftermath of this Roosters Rabbitohs game has put in context how bloody important it is that we somehow win week 1. WE MUST BEAT MELBOURNE WEEK 1. Latrell played his last game for the Rabbits this year, he's looking at 4 weeks minimum but most likely going to get done with 6 weeks. Rabbitohs without Latrell are not beating Penrith in week 1. So if we win week 1, we wait in the prelims to be joined by rather a Latrell-less Rabbitohs, flat-track bully Parra side, or a really bad Newcastle side. We are spoilt for choice. We most likely will get the Latrell-less Rabbits who we should honestly put a number on and coast to the GF. And then we will have Penrith and Storm bashing each other on the other side of the prelims, and we wait for one of them to limp into the Grand Final after already playing their GF a week early. It's very optimistic, a little bit delusional, but I'm so excited for what's to come in this next few weeks. Exciting times for us Manly fans, let's ride our boys home. WEEK 1 IS WHERE IT HAS TO START! WIN WEEK 1 AND WE CAN WIN THE COMP!

Going to be really optimistic in this post so if you're all about the "under the radar" stuff this might not be for u:

But look, I think we can all agree, especially after tonight we have secured the top 4 spot. We are not losing against bulldogs or cowboys, doesn't matter if roosters win or not next week, we have a much superior FA. That 4th spot is ours. If Raiders do beat Roosters, we got 48 hours to chuck in our reserves and rest our stars for them to be fresh against Melbourne. Because the aftermath of this Roosters Rabbitohs game has put in context how bloody important it is that we somehow win week 1. WE MUST BEAT MELBOURNE WEEK 1. Latrell played his last game for the Rabbits this year, he's looking at 4 weeks minimum but most likely going to get done with 6 weeks. Rabbitohs without Latrell are not beating Penrith in week 1. So if we win week 1, we wait in the prelims to be joined by rather a Latrell-less Rabbitohs, flat-track bully Parra side, or a really bad Newcastle side. We are spoilt for choice. We most likely will get the Latrell-less Rabbits who we should honestly put a number on and coast to the GF. And then we will have Penrith and Storm bashing each other on the other side of the prelims, and we wait for one of them to limp into the Grand Final after already playing their GF a week early. It's very optimistic, a little bit delusional, but I'm so excited for what's to come in this next few weeks. Exciting times for us Manly fans, let's ride our boys home. WEEK 1 IS WHERE IT HAS TO START! WIN WEEK 1 AND WE CAN WIN THE COMP!
100% this is our best chance! Beat Storm wk 1 and it really sets up a favourable draw

How much store do we put in history? No team has won the comp after conceding 50 points or more during the regular season. Therefore, if history repeats - Eels, Roosters and Souths are no chance. Leaving Storm, Penrith, Manly, Newcastle, Raiders and Sharks as the only ones with histories chance. While history does not preclude Newcastle, Raiders and Sharks making a GF from their low finals position it does make it unlikely.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8