Heath Ledger Dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HEATH Ledger has died from an apparent drug overdose.

The 28-year-old Perth-born actor was found dead in his apartment in New York.

The New York Post said his apartment was strewn with pills, adding that it was unclear whether the death was intentional.

The celebrity website TMZ said Ledger was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3.35pm New York time (7.35am AEDT).

According to the Associated Press, Ledger's body was discovered by his housekeeper who came to tell him his masseuse had arrived for an appointment.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe it was not a crime.

Ledger has a two year old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. He was set to play the Joker in the upcoming Batman film The Dark Knight.

Oh dear....

I am just too upset to work now.  Maybe I will go and ask my boss if I can have a few days compassionate leave so that I can recover. 

I just can't go on without the prospect of another movie about cowboys rogering each other being made. 

too soon?

The world is going into economic meltdown but the net and airwaves are filled with the "tragic and untimely" death of a B grade actor.  It's not as though he found a cure for cancer or even make any great contribution to the art of movie making.

Soma

Canteen Worker link said:
10 Things I Hate About You!!

I'm Not There (2007)

Candy (2006)

Brokeback Mountain (2005)

The Brothers Grimm (2005)

Lords of Dogtown (2005)

Ned Kelly (2003)

The Four Feathers (2002)

Monster's Ball (2001)

A Knight's Tale (2001)

The Patriot (2000)

Two Hands (1999)

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

Paws (1997)

Blackrock (1997)

Clowning Around (1992)

Good people die everyday- unoticed. Very good people.

A person paid a s&*tload of money for pretending to be someone he's not is lauded by the public and given hours and hours of airtime and media space.

What a strange world we live in!

It's sad because he was growing into a very good actor who probably would have produced some very good roles in the future, would have been good to see.

Just hope they don't muck around with the next Batman because of this.

SilentBob link said:
It's sad because he was growing into a very good actor who probably would have produced some very good roles in the future, would have been good to see.

Just hope they don't muck around with the next Batman because of this.

It's in the can isn't it?

clontaago link said:
Heath had filmed all of his scenes, so it shouldnt affect its release.

I'm just afraid of they way they may edit it, I'm not sure on the plot (i've avoided plot spoilers purposely) but if there is a Joker death scene the sensitive Hollywood types may want to alter it.

Matabele, by all reports Ledger was taking the Joker in a much darker direction (like most of the characters in this generation of Batman movies) and doing it very well, comparing it would be a touch unfair, same character name, different era, very different role, very very different directors, Tim Burton is a one of a kind.

Yep, I've heard nothing but good things about him as an actor in general and as the Joker in particular.

Michael Cain said that on the set, the first scene he had with Heath in it he forgot his lines because he was so shocked about how frightening the character was.

Apparently in his last interview, Heath said that the Joker character (and, I guess, playing the Joker character) had disturbed him so much that he was having troubles sleeping...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6