Health update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mate that is really great news! Also good to here that things are heading north, you must be in Vic or SA, anything north is better!

Going to be a great week! You're on the mend, the season starts tomorrow and a likely a win in the opening game (which will be a first for a long while), and my daughter said she really didn't hate me, she only just despises me! They say good things happens in 3's.

Firstly I’m aware this isn’t a football topic but I continue to get many messages from members ( thank you all) about my Prostate Cancer journey.

I’ve just had my 3 monthly PSA check and it’s fair news but at this stage not out of the woods.

I had a very low PSA level ( it should be zero) but the Urologist said I shouldn’t be overly concerned and the next test ( June ) will show a clearer picture.

I was warned after the operation that I might require some radiation therapy so I’m not overly surprised.

Hopefully on the way to better times.
Hang in there champ. Fingers crossed !

Good on ya Mark hope it continues to be good news.
I hear the Victorian highlands have Swedish backpackers with whips ready to massage, better get there quick mate less than 24 hrs to go before they start cracking.

disclaimer - this has nothing to do with getting mark to the bush and far away from our first game to guarantee our win.

I’m hoping that both you and cc eagle get the results down to near zero in the very near future, as it’s a very big relief when the Doc tells you that you’re as close to zero as they can legally tell you.

Chin up guys, and Mark, piss off in your tin tent, enjoy the fishing and we’ll hope to see you home safely after the GF when we can all celebrate.

Firstly I’m aware this isn’t a football topic but I continue to get many messages from members ( thank you all) about my Prostate Cancer journey.

I’ve just had my 3 monthly PSA check and it’s fair news but at this stage not out of the woods.

I had a very low PSA level ( it should be zero) but the Urologist said I shouldn’t be overly concerned and the next test ( June ) will show a clearer picture.

I was warned after the operation that I might require some radiation therapy so I’m not overly surprised.

Good to hear MFB. Hope all the news keeps getting better. I’m at the doc tomorrow. Bloody cholesterol is high apparently. Oh well prob be on meds this time tomorrow arvo. Plenty of big manly wins will keep my ticker all good I reckon!

keep fighting the good fight mate

Hey @Mark from Brisbane , a FEW people have messaged me asking about how you're going (you've been sadly very quiet since last Sunday). I've sent @Dan a message to see if he has an update.

Anyhoo, I hope this is a fishing sabbatical or something mate, and you're firing on all cylinders. Shows me how popular you are mate with people inquiring about you !!

Hope to speak to you very, very soon legend.

Let's hope Mark isn't reading what's happening at the club; bad news is not good for the blood pressure.

Good luck Mark...keep on keeping on and enjoy that travelling and fishing,.....

Hang in there champion.

Thank you for sharing your update, very brave indeed, and it all seems very positive to me.

Tackle this like Terry Randall tackled that 1978 final series. Can you believe it was over 40 years ago??

Like Igor you are a winner.

Go Manly. Go Mark.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10