Health update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Firstly I’m aware this isn’t a football topic but I continue to get many messages from members ( thank you all) about my Prostate Cancer journey.

I’ve just had my 3 monthly PSA check and it’s fair news but at this stage not out of the woods.

I had a very low PSA level ( it should be zero) but the Urologist said I shouldn’t be overly concerned and the next test ( June ) will show a clearer picture.

I was warned after the operation that I might require some radiation therapy so I’m not overly surprised.

Hopefully on the way to better times.

And seems like you also remain travelling around the countryside - sounds like a fantastic plan, enjoy!

Great news Mark!

Stay positive mate - my Dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the end of 2019 & had to get a handful of sessions of radiation treatment & now has a PSA reading of as close to zero as you can get.

Firstly I’m aware this isn’t a football topic but I continue to get many messages from members ( thank you all) about my Prostate Cancer journey.

I’ve just had my 3 monthly PSA check and it’s fair news but at this stage not out of the woods.

I had a very low PSA level ( it should be zero) but the Urologist said I shouldn’t be overly concerned and the next test ( June ) will show a clearer picture.

I was warned after the operation that I might require some radiation therapy so I’m not overly surprised.

Hope you get well soon Mark, medical cannabis is available now quite easily. They have oils capsules cartridges and flowers look up medical cannabis oz on reddit some amazing stories on there. You can also get a considerable discount on a scheme due to your illness. Thanks for letting us know how your travelling i hope you get well soon and enjoy Manly win the 2022 trophy 🏆

look after yourself mate.

Good luck Mark, I'm due for my PSA test next month following radiation, hopefully close to zero.

Sounds promising Mark, Keep your chin up . The Mighty Sea Eagles will keep you positive !

There's more than one team we care about here - our Silvertails team is also important.

Mark - you've got a team here behind you, and we're hoping you'll be completely off the 'injured list' and 'back in firsts' where you belong.

At least with the season about to commence you'll have something else to think of other than PSA levels and radiation therapy (sorry to have mentioned them again.....!).

Good stuff now get back in your van and start traveling - the season starts tomorrow

Thanks for the 'up-date' (get it?)

and for not including pics.

all the best for a 100% recovery.
Definitely no pictures !!

Funny you should say that but they video the operation ( from the inside ) so that the surgeon can go back later to refer to things if anything else needs to be done and he said “ I can give you a copy of your operation if you like!!

NO ****ING WAY ( was my response ).

Good luck Mark, I'm due for my PSA test next month following radiation, hopefully close to zero.
Good luck mate , my Dr said not to be too concerned so I’m guessing there’s still a little bit in the walls that they missed.

Hope all goes well with yours.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7