Hazim el Hoo ha

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And you know what else.....
The Sunday 3pm game last year in that round was Bulldogs v Broncos. That's right, channel 9 just had to have the Broncos on TV even though they were playing the wooden spooners.
Annesley was on radio on Friday saying how they always try and accommmodate club requests and the broadcasters are pretty good about it. That's what happened with ElMasri he said. Yeah - the NRL really loves us don't they.
Anyway - see you all at ANZ stadium tomorrow with all of the other rugby league fans. Greenberg sure knows how to turn on the schmaltz.

25 to go in the Challenge Cup final and Warrington leads Hoodersfield 18 - 10. Monas and Hicks have both scored.

I agree with the sentiments regarding Beaver

However I don't begrudge El Masri getting a send off based on that

It was a sensational promotion they put on today, nearly 42,000 there, it looked great on TV and everybody there had a day they will remember for years to come

Congratz must go to the Bulldogs

Matas and Cisco Pete I am not disagreeing that Menzies deserved better.

My objection was to the muslim comment.

Dave how are you supposed to leave something like that out though?

It was a deliberately inflammatory remark designed to incite a reaction.

Mata is right in that Hazem gets good press because of his Muslim stance as does Falou due to his Mormon stance. I don't see the Christians who play league getting the same positive press too often but that tends to be the way the press works. Get over it.

What the hell does he have to do with it?

if you are talking about his born again routine it has about as much to do with anything as the ramadan stories last week.

Absolutely sweet FA about their footballing ability.

DVS Matt link said:
Apparantly Greenberg badgered Channel 9 to get that time slot for El Masri.

Could Mayer of done more for Beaver?

Bingo.

Greenberg badgered the NRL and nine BIG time, and it paid off.

I'm sure Mayer requested a Sunday from the NRL, but I bet if he had tried as much as Greenberg did he would have got it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6