Hayne Plane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure the dolphins did it in the 80s or 90s too

Back when they were relevant
Weren't they going with Ricky Williams before he flaked out? I know Carolina did it more recently - splitting things pretty evenly. But the Pat's doing it kind and succeeding spelled the end for single RB's as like an elite position. You have a couple of guys now who are but most teams split carries. The more nimble dude with the "burst" early. The nugget for short bash yards. The little dude as like a receiver out of the back field. Chargers will be in that mold this year. Gordon, Oliver and Woodhead. Should be interesting...

Weren't they going with Ricky Williams before he flaked out? I know Carolina did it more recently - splitting things pretty evenly. But the Pat's doing it kind and succeeding spelled the end for single RB's as like an elite position. You have a couple of guys now who are but most teams split carries. The more nimble dude with the "burst" early. The nugget for short bash yards. The little dude as like a receiver out of the back field. Chargers will be in that mold this year. Gordon, Oliver and Woodhead. Should be interesting...
I could see him doing probably 20 reps from the 4th string for season plus doing the kick returns and maybe slot in at WR for another handful

They won't play the playoffs with that defense

I think what they want to see is how he handles being completely blind-sided. While hits come from any and all directions in league, your peripheral vision allows you to detect them coming to an extent and brace for the impact. The helmet takes away your peripheral vision so players can cop hits with zero warning and therefore can't brace for the impact, which can cause all sorts of issues. That being said, I think he'll handle it. I'm an NFL fan so have been following his story closely. His ticked all the boxes so far, but making the final roster is still a long way off.
Why don't they invent see-through helmets?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4