Have we found the salary sombrero.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Any props worth considering?

Possible props:

Toby Ruldolf
Tevita Tatola
Coen Hess
Jack Williams
Frank Pele

I think Luke Thompson from the Dogs would be a good signing, if hes off contract.
great, he can keep tom company at rehab while recovering from whatever injuries they suffer from next year

great, he can keep tom company at rehab while recovering from whatever injuries they suffer from next year
there is name on that link Peter Mamouzolous the Souths reserve hooker ,he would go very well with us if we could get him or if the powers consider that GT isnt up to standard and he wouldn't cost a fortune I don't think .He could be the missing link for us
Get him Siebs !!

DCE is said to be on a seriously lower extension for the next 2 years. Only reason we could afford Brooks 🤮 and Schuster 🤮🤮 for $1.5M.

Dunno about the big hat, but maybe everybody found a 3rd party sponsor and decided to come to Manly.

As we know... clubs can't get involved with 3rd cough party sponsorships at all.

From many accounts, DCE is on around the 750k mark next season. It is 800k but with long service allowance it brings it dwn to 750K on the cap. Add the extra 350K we were awarded this year against Turbo's injury and you have an immediate extra increase of cap space for 2024 of 850k dollars. We haven't had that kind of wiggle room for years. For 2024 anyways we will see what it is like to have Turbo and DCE on a normal amount, It is why we haven't been able to buy players since they both became stars.

Where are your 3rd parties, marquee player allowance, long service etc. more involved than just simple numbers

The clowns on 360 last night suggested DCE is 800k next season.

DCE on $750/800 is a complete win.. he is still a $1mil player.. look at all the other top halves/ team captains...and his durable.. compare $$ per game time he's a bargain

The clowns on Fox Sports carried on about our signings and yet when the Roosters, Broncos or Bulldogs sign big name players for big bucks they never bat an eyelid or make reference ot the salary cap.
Tallis did on Triple M. But the other three would never speak out against the clubs you mentioned. They're all bark no bite. Sooner or later a reprobate reporter will go against the grain and start sticking it to the favoured clubs, and that person will get more clicks than any of these Pinocchio mouth piece puppets. Crawley is such a wanker.

Tallis did on Triple M. But the other three would never speak out against the clubs you mentioned. They're all bark no bite. Sooner or later a reprobate reporter will go against the grain and start sticking it to the favoured clubs, and that person will get more clicks than any of these Pinocchio mouth piece puppets. Crawley is such a wanker.
Creepy Crawley

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12