Have the top 30 rules changed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
My understanding of the top 30 is that we couldn’t play anyone outside of that group without an exemption due to excess injuries.

However, the club has been announcing signings on the website that don’t appear to be in the top 30. Guys like Johns, Toby, Roache, Diaz, Matterson…

I’m guessing they’re all playing for Blacktown but the fact the club is talking about them makes me think you can draw from a larger squad than previous years.

Does anyone know more?

Who knows, the NRL likes to keep all stuff like this secret from fans. How exactly does the salary cap work? TPAs? Top 30 squads?
Fans want to know all this stuff but the NRL makes it as hard as possible. @:mad:

My understanding of the top 30 is that we couldn’t play anyone outside of that group without an exemption due to excess injuries.

However, the club has been announcing signings on the website that don’t appear to be in the top 30. Guys like Johns, Toby, Roache, Diaz, Matterson…

I’m guessing they’re all playing for Blacktown but the fact the club is talking about them makes me think you can draw from a larger squad than previous years.

Does anyone know more?
Train and trial , not yet in the 30

Under the top 30 rule, teams have up to 40 players in the top 30.

Under the 8.7m salary cap, teams can round it up to 10 or 12 million, or thereabouts.

It is the nrl after all.

There was all sorts of changes with covid and no reggies comp ... don't know if we have gone back to pre-covid rules ... or whether the answer is a kumquat ...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8