Have a laugh at this parra fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parra will finish between 8th-10th that will be seen as a successful season by their fans.
I guess that's the difference between them and us, we do not accept mediocrity.

Nobody makes fun of the Habibs !
I've got a bad habib - I keep typing 'b' instead of 't'. For anyone who cares my cab just clawed me and shib ib hurbs.

* Hi HE, everyone's welcome here but you do appear to be insulting people which is not allowed according to the T&Cs.

it was written long ago when west's bought a ship load of talent,a champion team will always beat a team of champions
if i remember correctly it was back when they put together guys like diamond,kelly and a swag of other superstars and it just didnt work,but they were tough mothers.:punch:

I've got a bad habib - I keep typing 'b' instead of 't'. For anyone who cares my cab just clawed me and shib ib hurbs.

* Hi HE, everyone's welcome here but you do appear to be insulting people which is not allowed according to the T&Cs.

a tad hatit?

Why are we laughing. They've recruited as good as any team. Foran, Jennings, Gutherson, beu scott, Gordon just to name a few.
We've also done well, but they deserve credit....
I agree with this, and also that you're forgetting the one and only Irish international in James Hasooooon..

They will have a solid, successful season and push hard for 9th. With a bit of luck, and someone else getting into salary cap problems and they'll maybe make the 8.

And that, my friends, is a great season for the Squeels!

There is too much racism on this site. You are a disgraceful lot.

Just because my surname is Habib, I've been discriminated against.

MODS, PLEASE BAN THESE BIGOTS.
Hi HE
If you are a Sea Eagles or other Nrl team supporter, welcome aboard. If your real name is Habib then I apologise for my part in any jokes that were meant to be harmless.
Not many people include their real name as part of their username for obvious security reasons and that is probably why people may have thought you were joking with your username.
I have noticed that you have referred to Silvertails users as racists, bigots and a disgraceful lot - summarising a whole group and labelling them disgraceful is in fact, a form of discrimination, much like racism.
You seem to be very pro-eels on here and that is highly unusual, almost unheard of, for a Manly supporter. I do agree with you that the eels have recruited well recently.
As for being carefree with your troll button, click on the users previous posts, also note their joining date to see if they might be a troll or have troll-like tendencies.
Finally as you are calling for bannings some users might be undercover and have the ability to ban you if you do not act within the T&Cs of Silvertails.
Go Manly, HE!

Just read another on the eels forum.
Paulo is likely to stick out the year.
Some muppet also posted this:
"You are young enough to win 4 premierships at Parramatta if you stay. It would surely be an empty feeling watching Parra win the premiership from another club. Hayne will never have a bar or a grandstand named after him because he is going to miss what is going to be a run a premierships. I know I would enjoy having a beer in the Paulo Bar or watching a game from the Paulo Terrace. Legend status awaits you Junior if you stay at Parra". I love their passion but they cant seriously think that they will win 4 premierships in say 10 yrs can they?
Delusional bunch !

Just read another on the eels forum.
Paulo is likely to stick out the year.
Some muppet also posted this:
"You are young enough to win 4 premierships at Parramatta if you stay. It would surely be an empty feeling watching Parra win the premiership from another club. Hayne will never have a bar or a grandstand named after him because he is going to miss what is going to be a run a premierships. I know I would enjoy having a beer in the Paulo Bar or watching a game from the Paulo Terrace. Legend status awaits you Junior if you stay at Parra". I love their passion but they cant seriously think that they will win 4 premierships in say 10 yrs can they?
Delusional bunch !

Awww come on Mango. All you have to do is change the club name and any strong supporter would have made that comment.

Lol with Foreskin running the shop? You'll be lucky if you make the top 14,the players you signed are among the most overrated in nrl history

But you have Radradradradradradra so you'll see some bitchin tries scored no doubt
You are assuming that Jennings will stop being a ball hog so the ball will actually reach Semi on a regular basis ;)

There is too much racism on this site. You are a disgraceful lot.

Just because my surname is Habib, I've been discriminated against.

MODS, PLEASE BAN THESE BIGOTS.
Arhhhh lol, please..... Time to grab your flares and special hommus sauce , bro... And head back to whinging eels s&:t fight

Don't forget money

Parra have wasted more money than any team in the history

They follow one of 3 formulae
Player X is the next player Y,player X has played 10 games and showing promise, Parra sign player X for squillions,player X turns out to be as good as beau champion
Player X has been a mainstay in rep teams and is coming off contract or being released, Parra pay player X squillions to play for them instead,player X is a representative mainstay for the past 13 years
Player X is a local junior who shows glimpses of brilliance, he must be released to keep always brilliant player Y,player X becomes a club legend for club Z and as such has a career anywhere he wants post football, player Y is occasionally spoken of over drinks for his junior career for how great he was playing against boys

My head hurts. It's too late in the afternoon for algebra.

I think Jennings is a good buy ..maybe .... you have question why Penrith and Roosters asked him to move on when he IS one of the top centres in the game. There was rumours of issues surrounding a Roosters player that they were keen to find a new home for. Maybe it was Jennings. Could turn out to be not a great influence off the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2