Have a laugh at this parra fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
Was just reading through some zero tackle comments and a parra supporter wrote this

Dale Copley has signed with the roosters, bird resigned with the sharks and Jennings set to sign with the eels lots of news u guys have been missing. Anyway Jennings is a huge boost and will improve our Backline so our so called weakness is one of the best with the best wing and best centre as a combo hardly call that a weakness

1.Gordon experienced fullback
2.Radradra best wing in the world
3.Jennings best centre in the world
4.Takarangi underrated player
5.Gutherson exciting youngster
6.Norman most underrated player in the nrl Foran will make him look good
7.Foran one of the top 5 halves in the world
8.Mannah hardest worker in the nrl
9.Peats will make nsw debut this year
10.Paulo hottest player on the market in 2016
11.Scott experienced
12.Mau toughest player in the nrl
13.Watmough will improve with Scott and Foran by his side
-------------------------------------

Lol first of all

Jennings is not the best centre in the world was average last year and the year before, Lyon is number 1 in the world by miles

Takarangi is a fringe first grader who should be playing second row

Gutherson is unproven at nrl level

Norman is average nothing more he and Foran will struggle as a combo as neither of them have a long range kicking game

Foran ain't in the top 5 halves
1.Jt
2.Cronk
3.DCE
4.Hunt
5.Johnson

Mannah is no where near hardest worker in the nrl, myles Parker are players off the top off my head who would be harder workers than Mannah who IMO is lazy

Peats is always injured and as if Daley will pick him ahead of farah and Ennis

Paulo is an average player lazy inconsistent as if he will set the market on fire

Ma'u toughest player in the nrl you're a coward if you go to jail for what he did plus Taupau would eat him

Watmough how does having a crappy second rower who averages 60 meters improve u?

Watmough will go 100M sideways though with the trademark crab runs
Just thinking about his cross field running, and that stupid confused look on his face while doing it makes me laugh,,,,WHAT NOW? Gotta feel sorry for Choccy...on second thoughts Nuh

The pre-season is the time fans are allowed to dream. Adding Jennings, Gordon, Foran, and Scott, they are entitled to be looking at a better year. If Foran stays healthy they'll probably be knocking on the door for the 8.

We get some rose coloured glasses here. Some have Knight starting, Lussick will be better just because he has changed clubs.

this is what they need

Attachments

• 10370959.jpg
    10370959.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 28
It will be interesting to see who they let go if they sign Jennings. Considering they where already over the cap last year and have only released 3 players of note Lussick,Hopate and Sandow as well as some average players but signed 15 new player including some of the most over paid players in the competition including Foran, Jennings, Gordon, Scott.
I'm predicting they will get into salary cap problem and get the spoon again.

It will be interesting to see who they let go if they sign Jennings. Considering they where already over the cap last year and have only released 3 players of note Lussick,Hopate and Sandow as well as some average players but signed 15 new player including some of the most over paid players in the competition including Foran, Jennings, Gordon, Scott.
Aren't they still a chance of starting at -4 points this year due to last year's salary cap indiscretions?

Parra will have to release Paulo and Pauli Pauli to fit jennings in under thses salary cap so there goes their best prop according to that poster

Then again as stated the roosters won't release jennings if SKD is suspended.

Also 1ee report that Watmore wll make a decision on whether to continue his career by round 12

Hopoate hasn't been released. The courts will determine what Parra have to pay and if he wins they will be in even more $hit

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6