Haumole facing 1-2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It’s always different rules for different clubs
39DBE7A9-129E-43AE-B416-710063B5AC02.png

If Manly hadn’t done anything, why would the NRL be requesting more information ?

I went to the source and got a response mate, in writing at the time (pretty sure I even posted it here). Whatever the media says (without quotes) they can say. Either I was lied to, directly from the NRL, or the media just speculated

So you are whinging about half efforts "right now".....then cite an example of alledged half efforts from years ago as proof.

I AM whingeing about half efforts now, yes. Olakau'atu should have had the club support him to fight this ridiculous charge, simple as that. Giving an example 4.5 year ago highlights the point precisely, in that the club need to be proactive, on the front foot, be adaptable both on and off the park & not reactive & slow to facilitate change or support the machine as a whole.

To question that, in my view, is both a negative and pessimistic way to support our club. Is that what you want, mave?

Typical off field sloppy work by our club here. Everything on and off the field done in half efforts, right now.

I recall everyone was up in arms about Steve Matai getting medically retired. I wrote the NRL about similar cases and other players / clubs getting the compensation.

They politely said to me Manly hadn't even bothered asking or even making a phone call, and they'd be happy to consider it.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.
Matai and Brett Stewart had the most well-known pre-existing injuries in rugby league history!
My memory of the controversy was that players like Burgess and Gillette also had widely publicised pre-existing injuries yet their clubs were granted medical retirement. I don't think there is any universe in which our guys could have qualified.

Matai and Brett Stewart had the most well-known pre-existing injuries in rugby league history!
My memory of the controversy was that players like Burgess and Gillette also had widely publicised pre-existing injuries yet their clubs were granted medical retirement. I don't think there is any universe in which our guys could have qualified.

You are forgetting the best rort ever - Parra signing the one legged Watmough to 4 years just so he could bring Foran and co across from Manly.

Whatmough barely lasted one season, then had the NRL rule him medically retired as his knee injury was not pre existing 😀
QBE refused to pay out the insurance as it was a pre existing injury. Parra paid out Watmoughs last 3 years out of their own pockets.

Everyone thought Watmough was dumb, nup, one of the smartest guys around 🤔 😀

I AM whingeing about half efforts now, yes. Olakau'atu should have had the club support him to fight this ridiculous charge, simple as that. Giving an example 4.5 year ago highlights the point precisely, in that the club need to be proactive, on the front foot, be adaptable both on and off the park & not reactive & slow to facilitate change or support the machine as a whole.

To question that, in my view, is both a negative and pessimistic way to support our club. Is that what you want, mave?

And I'm giving you an example from 2 weeks ago.....Jnr Paulo.

There is not a snowballs chance in hell Ola beats that charge, and it would have cost us another week without him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8