Haumole facing 1-2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ben

Bencher
This has to be up there with on of the worst decisions from the Bunker and MRC I’ve seen. There is no evidence of a high shot along with Tolman coming straight back on milking the interchange system. They got this completely wrong. Manly loading at it’s absolute finest.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Why? It was a legal tackle?
Not everyone charged is guilty. Other clubs fight for their players. Not us. Pathetic.
We also have DE-kline to thank for this, he was the one to recommend the charge on O. If we get deKline at 4 Pines again I'll scream..

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The judiciary seems like they've always made their minds up and are even a tad indignant that charges get challenged (s.o.o. and rorters are exceptions.)

It like the judiciary sit back smoking their cigars, eating their caviar saying that usually...

the ref has penalised you, or
the bunker has penalised you.
then the "independent" and "knowledgeable" mrc committee have deemed it worthy of a charge...

so how dare you waste our time daring to challenge this penalty!

How dare you!

So I believe the judiciary already have made their minds up and unless one can show 100% an inaccuracy, the extra suspension will stand.

In the fantasy land ivory tower the judiciary live in they must believe that all criminals simply plead guilty and there are no court cases in the real world.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Also...

One &*^^ing week, what an absolute farce.

Roosters winger Daniel Tupou has taken an early guilty plea to a grade two careless high tackle for his hit on Dragon Mikaele Ravalawa at the SCG on Monday and will miss the round eight clash with the Bulldogs.

And nothing for the JWH hip drop.

Sigh... I'm sure annesley will explain everything and there'll be some hard hitting questions from jour-'no's'

Interesting that in the media's desperation to keep uncle nick happy and sweep the joke of one week under the carpet....they've turned to serial grub Mcguire to do a whole article on how he was happy there was no send off and only a week suspension.

The media really think we're idiots...maybe we are for reading their rubbish.

Last edited:

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
Guacca accepts a one week ban.
How weak is the Manly club? Was it too costly to challenge?
Pathetic.
maybe nothing to do with it but remember 2008?
scum smith not accepting a suspension early in the season & then getting charged again forcing him to miss the record setting g.f. scoreline of 40-0.

Ryan

Journey Man
Typical off field sloppy work by our club here. Everything on and off the field done in half efforts, right now.

I recall everyone was up in arms about Steve Matai getting medically retired. I wrote the NRL about similar cases and other players / clubs getting the compensation.

They politely said to me Manly hadn't even bothered asking or even making a phone call, and they'd be happy to consider it.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Ryan

Journey Man
Wait until kick off and then come with your smart arse comments. Schuster will be there.
Mate, I was hoping it was going to give you a chuckle , not get triggered to be honest. Sorry I said anything.

Just read where you said wait until 4.

Typical off field sloppy work by our club here. Everything on and off the field done in half efforts, right now.

I recall everyone was up in arms about Steve Matai getting medically retired. I wrote the NRL about similar cases and other players / clubs getting the compensation.

They politely said to me Manly hadn't even bothered asking or even making a phone call, and they'd be happy to consider it.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Seems there is contrary information - never been like the NRL especially under the then Greenberg tenure to be less than honest.

Ryan

Journey Man

Seems there is contrary information - never been like the NRL especially under the then Greenberg tenure to be less than honest.

That was exactly the point. We were of the belief Manly had done this or that , but in reality, they'd done absolutely nothing (according to the NRL - in writing).

Also...

One &*^^ing week, what an absolute farce.

Roosters winger Daniel Tupou has taken an early guilty plea to a grade two careless high tackle for his hit on Dragon Mikaele Ravalawa at the SCG on Monday and will miss the round eight clash with the Bulldogs.

And nothing for the JWH hip drop.

Sigh... I'm sure annesley will explain everything and there'll be some hard hitting questions from jour-'no's'

Interesting that in the media's desperation to keep uncle nick happy and sweep the joke of one week under the carpet....they've turned to serial grub Mcguire to do a whole article on how he was happy there was no send off and only a week suspension.

The media really think we're idiots...maybe we are for reading their rubbish.
An absolute joke but there is no bias ,no way. Its disgraceful

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

So you are whinging about half efforts "right now".....then cite an example of alledged half efforts from years ago as proof.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
That was exactly the point. We were of the belief Manly had done this or that , but in reality, they'd done absolutely nothing (according to the NRL - in writing).
If Manly hadn’t done anything, why would the NRL be requesting more information ?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12