Haumole facing 1-2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I actually had a minor argument on Facebook with Glen Liddiard about it. He was trying to claim that a hip drop is only a hip drop if there have been 3 attempting the tackle in the first place, and that Cleary's wasn't because it was a 1 on 1 tackle.

Of course, that completely ignores those suspended in 2021 for hip drops that were 1 on 1 tackles.

Like Brandy, shock horror an ex-Panther trying to say their golden boy did nothing wrong.
I’ve had discussions with former players on occasions. I’m amazed at their take on things, it’s like they don’t understand the game. Some have very one-track minds with set views, they’re not paid to think about the game, just do what the coach says.

They showed an angle on Ch9 last night (looking toward the left side of Tolmans face) that I reckon showed contact but that's great if he did not... still don't reckon he will get off tho...

I agree that I don't think anything will change as far as suspension goes. But IMO there still was no head contact.

If anything, the punishment of a sin-bin was over the top, let alone a suspension as well.

Junior Paulo got a week and never touched the head either.

We are in the midst of a crackdown on tackling too hard.

Just merge with touch footy already and save us all the death by thousand cuts we are seeing with the product.

I’ve had discussions with former players on occasions. I’m amazed at their take on things, it’s like they don’t understand the game. Some have very one-track minds with set views, they’re not paid to think about the game, just do what the coach says.

As I said to Liddiard, someone could come out and do the exact same 1 on 1 hip drop tackle on Cleary this week, Nathan does his ACL ... and everyone at Penrith and in the NSW Origin camp would suddenly be crying HIP DROP and blue bloody murder.

Why would anyone be surprised. Bunker clown Klein sin bins so of course MRC fukwits want their time in the spotlight by making the big example with a grade 2 farcical bullsh*t charge. The NRL is just fuked on every level.

I agree that I don't think anything will change as far as suspension goes. But IMO there still was no head contact.

If anything, the punishment of a sin-bin was over the top, let alone a suspension as well.
Even the commentators were dismayed at the sin bin decision. Didn't see any physical contact to the head just the collision part of the tackle made it look that way. He should fight it...

Why would anyone be surprised. Bunker clown Klein sin bins so of course MRC fukwits want their time in the spotlight by making the big example with a grade 2 farcical bullsh*t charge. The NRL is just fuked on every level.
If it's Klien's handy work, why am I not surprised. The physical collision made it look bad, didn't notice any contact just shoulder into shoulder contact for mine. I'd fight it..

I just looked at it again, if we dont Contest it we are crazy, however if we do accept it it also goes to highlight the lack of faith clubs have in the system and just how unfair it is to risk further sanction just to test a case. This kind of caeeshouldn’t be about harm minimisation or risk management. It should be two sides arguing the
Facts to a knowledgeable and consistent judiciary. Additional punishment does not cater to that and damages accountability and improvement of the sport

I just looked at it again, if we dont Contest it we are crazy, however if we do accept it it also goes to highlight the lack of faith clubs have in the system and just how unfair it is to risk further sanction just to test a case. This kind of caeeshouldn’t be about harm minimisation or risk management. It should be two sides arguing the
Facts to a knowledgeable and consistent judiciary. Additional punishment does not cater to that and damages accountability and improvement of the sport

100% we should fight this because its a BS charge. The problem is that knowing how the MRC / NRL Judiciary works ... fighting it even with the evidence on your side is playing with fire.

Sadly the best thing is to cut the losses, cop an early plea and be done. Very rarely do the NRL admit to a mistake that can be reversed or beaten. As they say, you can't fight City Hall, especially when they make and change the rules at will.

So Tolman goes off for 2 min on the trumpted up HIA replacement rule. Does no HIA test, so called "independent" doctor doesn't advise for him to go for HIA. He goes back on and plays on. So how was it dangerous contact to the head. Honestly these nrl fukwits are living in a clown land circus.

There was four minutes between the tackle itself, and Sutton sending Haumole to the bin and putting him on report.

Four. Minutes.

Someone else in the bunker with him or someone in contact with him, told Ashley Klein to review that.....

I agree with the Fox commentators who said the initial shoulder on shoulder contact caused Tolman's head to whiplash back as Oka's arm bounced up, making it look like the arm struck his head, but there was no actual contact with the head.

If this is Oka's view on it I think it would be worth contacting Tolman to see if he shares the same view and asking him to testify as much.

From the vision that was telecast, i could not see any direct contact with the head. The arm wrapping brushed the side of his head afterwards though. Not sure that should be classified as the grading it received.

So Tolman goes off for 2 min on the trumpted up HIA replacement rule. Does no HIA test, so called "independent" doctor doesn't advise for him to go for HIA. He goes back on and plays on. So how was it dangerous contact to the head. Honestly these nrl fukwits are living in a clown land circus.
2 minutes?? Mate he went off, changed the card and went back on. It was like the batton changes in a relay race.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8