Hate Melbourne but

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That's what piissed me off as well. Vossy has been my favorite caller for ages (even when he got shunted to Qld cup). He lost me too with his carry on the other night, I thought he was above all that crap.
I agree with you, he lost me the other night and so did that Samson woman, they sensationalised the event at Manly's expense, calling for our blood when it wasn't even under our jurisdiction and saying things like "surely the Manly Club must've known", even that d×××head Walters was saying that we should be made to play the game again, " like when stupid", WTF, some of these people are lucky to have played or called football as they're useless otherwise.
Greg Alexander was the only sane head there

That's what piissed me off as well. Vossy has been my favorite caller for ages (even when he got shunted to Qld cup). He lost me too with his carry on the other night, I thought he was above all that crap.

Agree. Him saying "we don't want to create unnecessary drama but...and go on for it for 10 mins, was pretty weak."

It did legitimately take some of the enjoyment out of the game for me as even though we were winning, I felt a sense of dread.

Silly me for thinking that they would know what they were talking about.

I didn't get all the Sampson carry on, thank goodness. I feel she's developing a bit of the David Koch, Karl Stefanovic syndrome where they start off on tv just being liked presenters, then start to think they are big influences, then develop into highly opinionated toolbags.

I have to say I’m a massive fox fan. Would love to see him at manly. He seems like character too

Just how quick is he? We all know Tom is quick himself, not the quickest in the game, maybe not even at Manly, but still plenty fast. Yet Addo-Carr gave him about a 10 metre (or more) start and had run him down within 60 or so metres. If that was just about anyone else in the NRL (other than maybe James Roberts), Tom was under the posts, or at least near them with Chambers converging. But he would have scored.

I know Addo-Carr's goal line defence is iffy at best, he's on the wing because he's ultra fast and scores tries and not because he's a Jake like tackler. But barring injury, if he's not the first NSW winger picked next week then Fittler is kidding himself.

Last edited:
Just how quick is he? We all know Tom is quick himself, not the quickest in the game, maybe not even at Manly, but still plenty fast. Yet Addo-Carr gave him about a 10 metre (or more) start and had run him down within 60 or so metres. If that was just about anyone else in the NRL (other than maybe James Roberts), Tom was under the posts, or at least near them with Chambers converging. But he would have scored.

I know Addo-Carr's goal line defence is iffy at best, he's on the wing because he's ultra fast and scores tries and not because he's a Jake like tackler. But barring injury, if he's not the first NSW winger picked next week then Fittler is kidding himself.
As much as I was riding Tommy to the try line, I also wanted to see just how quick the fox is and can he turn and chase as well as he scores tries. It didn't take long to have those questions answered. I think he'd be the only certainty for a spot in the blues side atm.

For mine he is easily the fastest player in top flight rugby league today, NRL or SL. James Roberts could probably match him, maybe even beat him over 50 metres or so, but over the length of the field (100), Addo-Carr would have him beat because Roberts tends to die in the arse after about 60 or 70.

Just on who is the fastest, who would be at Manly? And I mean over the 100, not a 40 metre sprint.

Well they were terrible. Worst performance I have seen from the Drizzle since the first Sunday in October, 10 years ago.
Honestly we would of lapped the world 11 that october , then would have made up pretty well the whole world side when next picked.

I keep seeing replays with a Melbourne bloke throwing punches and 1 Melbourne bloke heads off and .....2 Manly players are sent ......how do we explain the 2 players off let alone coming back 45 seconds early

Headbutting is a send off offence. Mind you I’m not sure why Walks chose to headbutt Scotts fist several times :whew:

Last edited:
For mine he is easily the fastest player in top flight rugby league today, NRL or SL. James Roberts could probably match him, maybe even beat him over 50 metres or so, but over the length of the field (100), Addo-Carr would have him beat because Roberts tends to die in the arse after about 60 or 70.

Just on who is the fastest, who would be at Manly? And I mean over the 100, not a 40 metre sprint.
In the first grade side over 100m , probably Uate, he's the only genuine sprinter, Walker has a lot of leg speed over 40 or so metres but probably couldnt do the 100 m that quick, haven't seen enough of Tom Wright or Anderson from the lower grades to know

I thought the 2k time trials were the only true indicator down at Narrabeen.

Anyone listen to NRL 360.Is that Paul Crawley r00ting Bennett or what.

He was the good cop in the script last night.

Bennett has done more good for the game than Bellyache who has invented WWF to our good game as well as the motto of any amount of cheating is justified if we can get away with it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11