Hasler days numbered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

Their was a few whispers in the newsroom on Sunday morn about Halser's future. Ken Arthuson is not only dissapointed with the teams game plan but also the fact the club flys him down 2 Sydney each week in Jetstar cattle class.

I told u last year Mal Reilly will be the next coach. He is moving bak 2 Oz 2 be closer 2 his grand children. He will be coach b4 the end of the season if hasler doesnt make changes soon.

Fools like mateable ridicule me on this site but u will all respect me when Reilly is appointed as coack.

Remember u herd it here 1st

How long do we give Des? I'm not saying we write him off today, but I say we give him 6 weeks. If the team is not showing significant improvement, he goes. We need a more experienced coach with better preparation and game-plan skills. I hope we make a pitch for John Lang.

Sadly I think Schlock could be one the money with this.

Fair dinkum Hasler has to start putting a line though some of his 'pet' players. Basically the same forward pack ran around on Saturday night they were out muscled last year.

Rose/Ballin/Cuthbo were the best in P/L - they have to be given a go to prove themselves. It wont get much next weekend

Sadly I think Schlock could be one the money with this.

Fair dinkum Hasler has to start putting a line though some of his 'pet' players. Basically the same forward pack ran around on Saturday night they were out muscled last year.

Rose/Ballin/Cuthbo were the best in P/L - they have to be given a go to prove themselves. It wont get much next weekend

thank u.

this tip on Reilly comes from a pressman overhearing a long conversation between 2 former players and a senior official at Brookvale.

A lot of former players have had enough of hasler and are starting to push for change. no prizes 4 guessing who leads the charge after wot hasler did 2 chad last year.

1 month i tell you. if we go 0-5 hasler is gooooone.

After 1000 of your so called tips I guess you would eventually get one right.

The dissapointing aspect of saturday night was that there wasn't any change from lest years efforts.

the team still didn't have any real attacking strategy and the defence is very ordinary. What did des and the players do in the offseason? Go surfing every day?

It is OK to say that Des is going to get the players fit but what about teamwork and being a well drilled side? 16,800 fans were very dissapointed on saturday and deserved better than what was served up.

Way too early for this sort of talk. It has happened at Parra and St G that a few losses have the vultures circling. Give it a season. Orford himself said it will take time.

Their was a few whispers in the newsroom on Sunday morn about Halser's future. Ken Arthuson is not only dissapointed with the teams game plan but also the fact the club flys him down 2 Sydney each week in Jetstar cattle class.

I told u last year Mal Reilly will be the next coach. He is moving bak 2 Oz 2 be closer 2 his grand children. He will be coach b4 the end of the season if hasler doesnt make changes soon.

Fools like mateable ridicule me on this site but u will all respect me when Reilly is appointed as coack.
This guy just states the obvious .He has no idea ,he pulls his tips out of his arse & runs with it.Maybe oneday u will get one right ,dont forget ,Nostradamus got a couple right aswell..

At least some other 'top' teams lost this weekend - Dragons, Dogs, Broncos, Eels.
A loss these days is a loss, no matter who you're playing.

Way too early for this sort of talk. It has happened at Parra and St G that a few losses have the vultures circling. Give it a season. Orford himself said it will take time.

I agree... although i won't give it a season i would give it 8 - 10 rounds thoough!

I think hasler will be there till the end of year regardless of results despite schlocks bull ****. But if we don't make the Top 8 he will be gone for sure.

I think hasler will be there till the end of year regardless of results despite schlocks bull ****. But if we don't make the Top 8 he will be gone for sure.
& i hope we would look at Lang b4 Reiily (he must be a 1000 by now),but nothing till years end -i think..

This is stupid. Des himself has said he is not a career coach like Bennett and Co. One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Schlock does has a 100% record though - he has never been right so Des can breathe a sigh of relief. With Scholck's record he is probably a lay down misere for Coach of the Year!!!

One problem with this theory is that Arko is no longer involved in any official aspect of the wider Sea Eagles. He is gone from the Leagues Club and his only current position is as the patron of the Football Club (which obviously has no involvement in the appointment of the coach). As important as Arko is to the Sea Eagles, I doubt that he has the influence to direct the retention or appointment of the coach.

Actually a resolution to provide funds for Arko to attend games was or will be voted on at the Leagues Club AGM, it includes an allowance for certain 'entertainment expenses' as well from memory

I know Orford was on Arkos shopping list.

We all know Bozo played a part in Dessie becoming Coach.

Anyhow i'm sure we will know by round 10 how well the team is travelling.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4