Hasler days numbered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ask a few of the ex-first grade footballers if Fulton is still heavily involved with the club or not.

Yes he is from what I have heard, whether it be recruitment or retention or who makes the coffee in the moring

WOW...this is a dissgrace.....and i came to this site from the darkside,its the first game guys,we beat the tigers in a trial and everyone thinks,thats the same form theyll carry on to there first game.I havnt seen the game as yet,but its sitting beside me to watch with my daughter when shes ready for bed.But honestly,another sad story about coaches...and "lang"...give Des a fair go.This bloke has bleed for manly,i was surprised at some changes too.At least he will be with us untill the end of the year...and if we make the top 8 again,another couple.By the way,im just happy to see manly in the top 8 again,and if we improve every year,well,thats improvment.They also class the Queensland cane toad as mateable with some other frog spiecies.

Important to note here that Sherlock is some imposter who we usually ignore and noone takes any notice of. He has never been right before so how would he know now.

Don't credit him with anything! It will only encourage him, though he is good for the laugh value! :lol:

What. You don't think Hasler knows how to get improvement from the team Byso?

That's cool....either do I !!! LoL

as much as i like des hasler the former manly great, im not as big of a fan of des hasler the coach, in a way he is like monas, he can get us to the semis but he cant win us a premiership. with the side we have now jsut making the 8 is not good enough, we have the talent to go all the way, but who can take us there as coach is anyones guess.
but sherlock, fair dinkum, you are a tool, keep 'em coming

as much as i like des hasler the former manly great, im not as big of a fan of des hasler the coach, in a way he is like monas, he can get us to the semis but he cant win us a premiership.

Thats a top call, I bet not even the biggest Dazzler fans can dispute that fact.

Sherlock link said:
Their was a few whispers in the newsroom on Sunday morn about Halser's future. Ken Arthuson is not only dissapointed with the teams game plan but also the fact the club flys him down 2 Sydney each week in Jetstar cattle class.

I told u last year Mal Reilly will be the next coach. He is moving bak 2 Oz 2 be closer 2 his grand children. He will be coach b4 the end of the season if hasler doesnt make changes soon.

Fools like mateable ridicule me on this site but u will all respect me when Reilly is appointed as coack.

Remember u herd it here 1st

Thought i would bring this one up for all of those who have not experinced Sherlock.....there is stuff about lyon not coming etc...

byso link said:
[quote author=Arko for PM]
as much as i like des hasler the former manly great, im not as big of a fan of des hasler the coach, in a way he is like monas, he can get us to the semis but he cant win us a premiership.

Thats a top call, I bet not even the biggest Dazzler fans can dispute that fact.
[/quote]

Hahaha poor old Byso is shown up here

Sherlock link said:
Their was a few whispers in the newsroom on Sunday morn about Halser's future. Ken Arthuson is not only dissapointed with the teams game plan but also the fact the club flys him down 2 Sydney each week in Jetstar cattle class.

I told u last year Mal Reilly will be the next coach. He is moving bak 2 Oz 2 be closer 2 his grand children. He will be coach b4 the end of the season if hasler doesnt make changes soon.

Fools like mateable ridicule me on this site but u will all respect me when Reilly is appointed as coack.

Remember u herd it here 1st

Ummm Mal lives in the Newcastle (Australia) so your journo skills aren't quite up to scratch there mate

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7