Hasler days numbered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
that was because of one of our conversions, I messed up the date conversion which means they came through as 0000, the computer time started on Jan 1 1970. So usually when you see that on a website is because the unix time stamp is corrupted or missing

I could be wrong, but I think Malcolm Reilly is around 63 or 64 years old. So there you go a geriatric coach to match the geriatric CEO......LOL

It's a Joke Joyce......No I'm not ageist!!!

I've said some not so nice things about the club but Des is a good coach.
The team are going through a tough period but I wouldn't be sticking Haslers neck in the guillotine.
Although I'd like him to think of the fans every time he tells a reporter or cameraman to p155 off.

Very creative WAMF, and yes GJ, you are an ageist.  Hasler is safe if Reilly is considered coaching material.  A win this weekend will settle us all down. 

Sherlock link said:
Their was a few whispers in the newsroom on Sunday morn about Halser's future. Ken Arthuson is not only dissapointed with the teams game plan but also the fact the club flys him down 2 Sydney each week in Jetstar cattle class.

I told u last year Mal Reilly will be the next coach. He is moving bak 2 Oz 2 be closer 2 his grand children. He will be coach b4 the end of the season if hasler doesnt make changes soon.

Fools like mateable ridicule me on this site but u will all respect me when Reilly is appointed as coack.

Remember u herd it here 1st
Whats a coack?

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=Sherlock link=topic=104982.msg104982#msg104982 date=1142199048]
Their was a few whispers in the newsroom on Sunday morn about Halser's future. Ken Arthuson is not only dissapointed with the teams game plan but also the fact the club flys him down 2 Sydney each week in Jetstar cattle class.

I told u last year Mal Reilly will be the next coach. He is moving bak 2 Oz 2 be closer 2 his grand children. He will be coach b4 the end of the season if hasler doesnt make changes soon.

Fools like mateable ridicule me on this site but u will all respect me when Reilly is appointed as coack.

Remember u herd it here 1st
Whats a coack?

[/quote]
I think he means coke, or maybe even crack. Stay off the stuff Sherlock.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4