Hasler and Foran to Manly? I'm happy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will you soon be referred to as Goebbels?
At least Goring had one and Douglas Bader had ten legs...no?...well that was the impression I got when I had dinner at a mates house not long after leaving school. His father was a WW2 RAF fighter pilot and knew Bader. We'd all had a few drinks and his old man who had a bit of an upper class twit accent kept talking about ( so I thought) old ten legs. We finally got it figured out "No tin legs you idiot"...

Last edited:
I have no problem with Des coming back. Fulton had 2 coaching stints at Manly, Bennett is on 2nd stint at Broncos. It happens. Its not a big deal. And the good thing is, Des always seems most passionate (coach-wise) while coaching Manly..

Looks like the Hasler/Foran fans will be dissapointed

DES’S NEW DEAL

The Canterbury Bulldogs are still working towards green-lighting a two-year extension for coach Des Hasler but there’s no decision imminent for the time being.

Hasler’s contract extension was once-again one of the key subjects at a Bulldogs board meeting on Tuesday night, where chief executive Raelene Castle continued to work overtime trying to find a suitable outcome for both parties.

Plenty of people close to Hasler believe a deal is close to being done.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl..._sportsmail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=crm

Des won't be back while Penn's in charge.
Scotty knows he would have to open his wallet way too many times.

It will be interesting to see how the Dogs play this year. They look a weaker outfit to me. For several years they have relied on their massive forwards, but have shed She-Rex, Prichard, Lane and Perrett (all I can think of) and now I believe our pack is just as big.
DESpicable will have to come up with a new game plan.

Make the Sea Eagles Great again......maybe we should change our team colours to orange and our logo to a wig

It will be interesting to see how the Dogs play this year. They look a weaker outfit to me. For several years they have relied on their massive forwards, but have shed She-Rex, Prichard, Lane and Perrett (all I can think of) and now I believe our pack is just as big.
DESpicable will have to come up with a new game plan.

has been reported, that all Dogs' forwards have shed weight ... Des has come up with a new game plan .... don't know what, or if it will work.

Hasler said today he'll be at the Dogs until at least 2019.

"Termination of my tenure here has never been discussed ... the ongoing contractual discussions (for) '18 and '19 are really positive, very confidential,"

Lets move on.

how about this for a way out idea. Dessies manager is talking to other Clubs (St George, Wests, Manly, woop woop under 12's etc) to see what he is worth so as to assist him with the contract talks with Bulldogs for 2 year extension. So every time the manager contacts one of these Clubs he suppose to be moving there.

The courier mail have him wanting to come to the Broncos next year to replace Hunt and have Bennett as a calming influence in his personal life?....dont blame me, that's what they said!
That was yesterdays news,today the Bronco's don't want him,must be the new quEENSLANDer channel on fox

Interesting all these rumours. I've heard a totally different angle. Firstly the two year deal with the Dogs is something Des' management is pushing to force the Dogs hand into making a decision about his future. Otherwise he will be going to Wests replacing Taylor. Foran on the other hand is going to the Bronks to replace Hunt. Legitimate rumours these, but probably as accurate as most others on this site.

Interesting that Foz is angling for a new deal before he's played a game. Hmmm... What's that Latin phrase? Caveman emperor or something like that..?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8