Hasler and Foran to Manly? I'm happy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
Not!

Speculation is growing that Bulldogs Coach Des Hasler is Set to return to Manly in 2018 and he will be bringing Kieran Foran with him.

The ‘Powers to be’ at Manly are eager to bring Des back, but there is a small pocket of resistance from board members who still hold a grudge against Hasler, for deserting the club and joining the Bulldogs.

http://www.5thtackle.com/manly-set-to-make-big-move-for-2018/

Please no no no no no, we don't want these grubs back..... Im happy with Twenty and Green.

I swear this is an old rehash article from 3 mths ago it won't happen so don't stress only thing I could ever see happening is old dollar de$mond returning but even that's a long shot

Not!

Speculation is growing that Bulldogs Coach Des Hasler is Set to return to Manly in 2018 and he will be bringing Kieran Foran with him.

The ‘Powers to be’ at Manly are eager to bring Des back, but there is a small pocket of resistance from board members who still hold a grudge against Hasler, for deserting the club and joining the Bulldogs.

http://www.5thtackle.com/manly-set-to-make-big-move-for-2018/

Please no no no no no, we don't want these grubs back..... Im happy with Twenty and Green.

Who are the 'powers to be'? Are we getting new ownership?

Does that mean that Eddie will have to move back to manly from the central coast to be close to his best buddy?

It's up 2 people if Des is going to return.
Only if Penn and Hasler BOTH want it to happen. Without ether of those 2 wanting it to happen then it's zero chance.

Doesn't matter what the fans or so called powers to be want they don't pay the bills.

This is what I think of this story .....
maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly would not be surprised to see Des back but would be very surprised to see Foz back. He would be a very big risk considering his mental state.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4