Hasler and Foran to Manly? I'm happy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I opened this thread for one reason and one reason only.
To say:
WTF are you talking about?
This is forum pollution. Any posts that mention his name should be sequestered away into the Kieran Forum. One post per page about that blip in Manly's history is enough surely.
NYEagle

The courier mail have him wanting to come to the Broncos next year to replace Hunt and have Bennett as a calming influence in his personal life?....dont blame me, that's what they said!

Not!

Speculation is growing that Bulldogs Coach Des Hasler is Set to return to Manly in 2018 and he will be bringing Kieran Foran with him.

The ‘Powers to be’ at Manly are eager to bring Des back, but there is a small pocket of resistance from board members who still hold a grudge against Hasler, for deserting the club and joining the Bulldogs.

http://www.5thtackle.com/manly-set-to-make-big-move-for-2018/

Please no no no no no, we don't want these grubs back..... Im happy with Twenty and Green.

This story is one month too early. It's March 1 not April 1.

I doubt this will happen if we have a successful year. If we finish bottom 4 big changes again I'm afraid.

Hi guys i posted about kieran the other day an was awarded a winner,its rubbish he wont be back ,an i doubt Des will either . I agree with other posters and like i said LET IT GO AN DONT GIVE HIM THE UR THOUGHTS OR AIR TIME ,he will then die out an we can concentrate on more important things to do with MANLY :)

This is simply an attempt to derail Manlys season before it begins....
Things were obviously looking better in 2017....a few good signings....not many injuries....Barrett seems cool and confident....of course the haters will try disrupt us early - get used to it....we are Manly!!

anyone who remotely knows anything about our club, knows that there is no board at Manly that has any control over anything. based on the fact they didn't even know this fact, im guessing the rest is bull****.

Yeah... but does medical science want it!
They will have a ball
If Hasler and Foran are both back at Manly in 2018 I will donate my left testicle to Medical Science.

Actually Woodsie they would have a Ball!
download.jpg

You know when it was revealed the other day that Foran was looking at leaving the Warriors after this season, i was going to say - i bet he tries to come back to Manly in 3 or 4 seasons time. Sometimes you have to go to Parramatta and other ****ty clubs to realise how good you had it living on the northern beaches playing for Manly...

Ditto Bob Dylan. Id be happy to see the Rainman, i mean Hasler return. Foran god no. Dont want to see that guy anywhere near a Manly jersey ever again. He wiped his ass with it in his final years here.

But wait guys, it's on a site called 'the fifth tackle.'

Surely it's a well run, highly staffed, fact checking machine!

*goes to check*

....The 5th Tackle is a privately run website run by a couple of lads who love their Rugby League, NRL & Super League.

The The 5th Tackle team are a dedicated couple of lads who seek to bring you all the News and Rumours in the world of Rugby League......

Ah, sorry. Carry on everyone. **** that site and those 'two lads' can **** right off in an used asparagus tin.

If Hasler and Foran are both back at Manly in 2018 I will donate my left testicle to Medical Science.
What's wrong with your right testicle?

Or are you right-testicled?

Or have you already donated that one?

Will you soon be referred to as Goebbels?

Des and Foran are the past. We cant go back. This is just an article about Des before he re-signs with the dirty dogs. Foran if he is smart will just stay out of the media and concentrate on playing footy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10