HAS T-REX RE-SIGNED ? ? ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: HAS T-REX RE-SIGNED

If i am not mistaken was he not the top try scorer last year?

This thread nearly gets me every time I log in. I keep thinking it is a "T Rex Has Re-signed" thread.

RE: HAS T-REX RESIGNED

Fluffy said:
Fonz said:
He wasn't playing out of position. He was a winger before he came to us. He moved later and played some 6 at sunny coast and recently back row in the top grade.

Sorry my bad, guess i got the impression when Des said he was changing his running style to suit a foward prior to any games for us that he was bought to play in the forwards.

Silly old me listening to Des.

Ive been put right, lets get rid of him now in case Des plays him on the wing again next year.

Ironstines everywhere today

Do you sit at your computer, smoke cones and glare through the haze?

If he was bought to play in the forwards, does that mean his time at Parramatta and lower grade experience as a winger doesn't exist anymore?

RE: HAS T-REX RESIGNED

Fonz said:
Fluffy said:
Fonz said:
He wasn't playing out of position. He was a winger before he came to us. He moved later and played some 6 at sunny coast and recently back row in the top grade.

Sorry my bad, guess i got the impression when Des said he was changing his running style to suit a foward prior to any games for us that he was bought to play in the forwards.

Silly old me listening to Des.

Ive been put right, lets get rid of him now in case Des plays him on the wing again next year.

Ironstines everywhere today

Do you sit at your computer, smoke cones and glare through the haze?

If he was bought to play in the forwards, does that mean his time at Parramatta and lower grade experience as a winger doesn't exist anymore?

He was a lower grade centre, and Fluffy is right, he was always bought to play in the forwards for us

I'm not arguing that he wasn't bought by us to play in the forwards.

I'm arguing that he was an outside back before he came to us, and when he got to us he was **** in those positions!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol it will go around in circles, he wasn't s**t on the wing though

Agree. He is much better in the forwards but he still went OK on the wing IMO.

Fonz said:

I'm arguing that he was an outside back before he came to us, and when he got to us he was s**t in those positions!

and do you then agree that he was playing out of position?

and do you then think we should not re-sign him in case he does again?

Because thats what i was argueing against.

and btw i think you should get off the acid and just hit the cones for a while, you might be able to comprehend whats in front of you.

bones said:
This thread nearly gets me every time I log in. I keep thinking it is a "T Rex Has Re-signed" thread.

Hopefully fixed that problem for you Bones. I've added a few question marks to the thread title (and also yesterday changed the "resigned" to "re-signed").

Fluffy said:
Fonz said:

I'm arguing that he was an outside back before he came to us, and when he got to us he was s**t in those positions!

and btw i think you should get off the acid and just hit the cones for a while, you might be able to comprehend whats in front of you.

*No i don't agree he was playing out of position. He was an outside back when we bought him.

*I think we should re-sign him because he is going well in the forwards and is an adequate replacement if we are very skinny on outside backs.

Just because you believe the bloke is better in the forwards than he was on the wing does not mean he was out of position. All it means is he's better in one position than the other.

Kiwi Eagle in my opinion defending tries is more important than scoring them. He may have had good meter stats and a good strike rate but his defence was very poor. He leaked alot of tries and his kick returns were poor.

In my opinion, as a winger, he played well on 1 end of the field and not the other.

As a forward i believe he could be legendary.

Jethro said:
bones said:

Hopefully fixed that problem for you Bones. I've added a few question marks to the thread title (and also yesterday changed the "resigned" to "re-signed").

Haha.. Thanks mate but it was more dyslexia on my part reading it wrong I think.

Fonz said:
Fluffy said:
Fonz said:

*No i don't agree he was playing out of position. He was an outside back when we bought him.

*I think we should re-sign him because he is going well in the forwards and is an adequate replacement if we are very skinny on outside backs.

Just because you believe the bloke is better in the forwards than he was on the wing does not mean he was out of position. All it means is he's better in one position than the other.

Kiwi Eagle in my opinion defending tries is more important than scoring them. He may have had good meter stats and a good strike rate but his defence was very poor. He leaked alot of tries and his kick returns were poor.

In my opinion, as a winger, he played well on 1 end of the field and not the other.

As a forward i believe he could be legendary.

So bought him to play as a forward, trained the off season as a forward then chuck him on the wing and he is in his position?

I suppose you would have thought Rubin Wiki could have played in position on the wing in his last season then.

Considering he had never played in the forwards i would assume that heading back to the backs should have come fairly naturally to him.

Unless he's a fish.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4