Has Des improved anyone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would say this place is very well behaved given the differing opinions of many on here.
Put it this way if we all ended up in a Bar somewhere im pretty sure after 15 min there would be an all in Brawl kicking off.
Not if manly was winning the footy.

C3F613A3-BD5A-4808-B9DC-BDF34D112BBB.png
the "next level wanker" or "NLW" I am yet to land on a suggested image
C3F613A3-BD5A-4808-B9DC-BDF34D112BBB.png

My original post was March 21
One year on Has Des improved any player?
Has Des devised a game plan that suits our squad
Or is he a bumbling imbo waiting for Tom to find form like last year so he can run off him and again pretend he is a First Grade Coach
Looking forward to the Super coaches aiming up next week
Trent v Des both being devoid of game plans , relying on 5 hit ups for a kick…. FMD

I posted back in March 21 when were being flogged and playing like busteds with no game plan obvious.
I ask the same question, One year on Has Des improved any player?
Has Des devised a game plan that suits our squad?
Or is he a bumbling imbo waiting for Tom to find form like last year so he can run off him and again pretend he is a First Grade Coach
Trent v Des both being devoid of game plans , relying on 5 hit ups for a kick…. FMD

My original post was March 21
One year on Has Des improved any player?
Has Des devised a game plan that suits our squad

Your squad? **** off mate. Looking through your posts it's clear that you are Bulldogs troll. It's also clear that you have an incredibly intense hatred for Des, which is only matched by an equal hatred for Trent. Fair call on him though. Go back to the kennel where you belong.

I always thought the ‘H’ was silent in Hughes?

Certainly that’s the way Graham pronounces it.

Not sure about Garry and Mark.

Your squad? **** off mate. Looking through your posts it's clear that you are Bulldogs troll. It's also clear that you have an incredibly intense hatred for Des, which is only matched by an equal hatred for Trent. Fair call on him though. Go back to the kennel where you belong.
Haha sorry for not having the same opinions as u mate. Played all my junior footy in MW. All rep teams for MW , then grade in the bush, no affiliation with the Dogs
Just stating the obvious… or do u think Des has it all together and has the players firing and improving every week hahah….or is ur head so far up ur a… that u can’t see what everyone else is seeing.BUT LOVE Graemes Bouffant… stylish handsome man 😂😂😂

I posted back in March 21 when were being flogged and playing like busteds with no game plan obvious.
I ask the same question, One year on Has Des improved any player?
Has Des devised a game plan that suits our squad?
I love this sort of theatre! This is what makes a forum such a great place. The 'hair hat' username and the berating of supporters with provocative rhetorical questions...it's great theatre! Made my day lol

I think our performances last year showed that Des still has what it takes as coach. Our squad, on the other hand, does not.

We're a hooker, two centres, and a prop short of being a premiership threat.

If we can't beat the Dogs next week, though, then I'll start asking some serious questions about Des' competency as coach.

Saab's improved
Garrick has improved
Walker looks revitalised
Sipley has definitely improved
Croker has improved

I mean, DCE , Foz, Taupau, are vets.

There's improvement there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4