Harper's been so bad he needs to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well most on here are Seasoned NRL players with many seasons and Premierships under their belts, so our opinions are always accurate. I thought he had a great game , but he is 2022's whipping boy due to the Talakai debacle.
And there is the issue. Last year he went really well apart from that finals game. He then has covid and gets destroyed first game back and so many want his head chopped off.
He's got mongral and goes well for what he is.

Well most on here are Seasoned NRL players with many seasons and Premierships under their belts, so our opinions are always accurate. I thought he had a great game , but he is 2022's whipping boy due to the Talakai debacle.
And as we've since learned, there were extenuating circumstances that caused his form against Talakai, he really never should have been selected to play

Anyone who thinks that Harper hasn't been in our top 5 players weekly since his switch to the left side are kidding themselves. His yardage runs are numerous and effective, and he has also become our go to man close to the line. His defence is good, manu had to go infield to be effective last night. And personally, I loved that he was the 1st bloke in to stick up for Zac Fulton last night.
I love how everytime someone mentions harpers improvement outside foran as opposed to DCE, straight through to the keeper .

Parker had finally become silvertail accepted outside foran as well

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4