Hard pressed to find a bigger grub in league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought that was gold. Good on Myles for doing it, didn't the commentators love it too?
I think the biggest grub in league has to be Justin Hodges. I will never forget the throat slit gesture he done in SOO the guy is a wanker.

James Graham's legs must get pretty crusty between his monthly bath.

Typical dog act from a Canterbury player... Glad Des kept manlys style of playing in the spirit of the game.

Fluffy said:
I mean Myles could just poop in his boots before putting them on, no one would tackle him around the legs all game.

Julian O'Neill used to do this all the time, but for some reason he got in big trouble when he tried to share his secret with Jeremy Schloss.

We did pass Myles in the hotel corridor on Friday afternoon...had to tread carefully.;)
I thought for sure the thread was going to be about Slater.[/i]

firechild said:
Apparantly the Dogs are going to recieve a phone call from the NRL today to discuss the use of copious amounts of vaseline.

Good news.

That Dog ritual needs to stay post game.

Now this tactic has been banned by the NRL:

The NRL has ordered Canterbury-Bankstown prop James Graham to stop coating the backs of his legs in swathes of vaseline, following claims the action goes against the spirit of the game.

The England international has been a big success since his arrival at the Bulldogs from St Helens at the start of the season.

However, questions have been raised about the legitimacy of the frontrower covering his legs with the product, a tactic designed to not only make it hard for opponents to tackle him, but also leave them with greasy hands, making it difficult to hold on to the ball.

Full article @ http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/nrl-bans-canterbury-bankstown-prop-james-graham-from-putting-vaseline-on-back-of-legs/story-fn2mcuj6-1226360547853

Any tackler would get it on his face, think Myles probably was just showing his displeasure at getting a face full of vaso. Can see nothing wrong with what he did.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2