Happy to see the end of this season...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Season is gone

Don't think we will win another game this season

Going Going Gone Nothing Left GIF

I have a rather large bet from pre-season that Manly would finish higher than the dogs. I’m genuinely worried now. Might come down to the final round!

Will we win anymore games? Why did the management insist on the rainbow jersey? Who cares about how woke it is, it’s broken the team and club for no benefit.

Why has no one been sacked?
If anyone is sacked, they will probably wait until post-season.

However that individual or individuals would be a scapegoat for Penn and Wolman’s seemingly clueless stupidity.

How did it get to a stage where a clothing manufacturer (inadvertently) has such a say in the outfit’s fortunes?

Like it or not but no team is a premiership thread with 10% of their cap sitting on the bench. To be a premiership thread we need our FB to play a full season. With all the boys fit we might be able to shake things up. What’s sad is Foz deserved to leave the club on a high imo 😖

Still the nucleus of a good footy side but consistency [ or lack of ] injuries and 2 nd half fade outs have been real handicaps this season . Who knows but Turbo playing a full season , Schuster showing he can be a class 6 [ or even a lively player like Weekes stepping up ] being able to also compensate the loss of Walker and a bit more endurance factor , could turn things around significantly . Really should be time to lay off the criticism and negative outlook towards the western Sydney connection and player put downs . Hardly going to promote the necessary club harmony and cohesion , they are in the Manly system now and will continue to be and providing Manly with some of the best talent in the N R L . Every N R L club has occasionally individual player conduct issues irrespective of background or location origin . Just not Manly 's year , need quite a bit to get better and go Manly 's way next season , been major turnarounds in the past and inevitable sooner or latter again for Manly .

We will not win another premiership with Hasler in charge. Extending DCE was short sighted and dumb. The club needs to reboot and set a course for the future and not have its feet stuck in concrete.
There's a chap called Trent looking for a coaching job. Let's get 'im eh? :)

Like it or not but no team is a premiership thread with 10% of their cap sitting on the bench. To be a premiership thread we need our FB to play a full season. With all the boys fit we might be able to shake things up. What’s sad is Foz deserved to leave the club on a high imo 😖
Maybe not a premiership threat but not making the eight is inexcusable with the talent in this team.

Maybe not a premiership threat but not making the eight is inexcusable with the talent in this team.
100% underachieved this season

Very Disappointing !!!

The Fact is ... It is easy to come up with excuses for not achieving .
Any Medicore Tom and Dick and Harry can do that

See the source image

Being Part of the Greatest club of all comes with great expectations

We lower our Great standards and we stand for nothing Great at all

Time to live up to our Legendary clubs high standards

And if we are not capable of doing that

We do the honourable thing to our Great club and stand aside and let some one else Great take our place and live up to our Great clubs Benchmark of excellence and make our club Great again !

It's funny, at the start of the season, and during last off season, most had us in the top 4 and really competing for a comp.

That feeling didn't last too long.

Feelings ! Great word Feathered friend ....

We live and Die by our results

Another Death to another Season and we all feel like sht

and If our owners , coaching staff and players do not feel this

They should all go and represent another club

Because if there is no Passion for the club there are no strong feelings

No one is bigger than our Legendary club

and No one that represents it is exclusive from being accountable for any failure

No discriminating here .....We are all accountable

Visual search query image

It's funny, at the start of the season, and during last off season, most had us in the top 4 and really competing for a comp.

I'm always optimistic, however, Deep down inside we are where i thought we would be. We just lack the punch in our forwards that gives our backs room to move. Our centres are best of an Ok bunch, but get caught out time and time again. Garrick is only a winger unfortunately, but does the job when Turbo is down (again). And whatever Des has done to Jake's game I do not know. We look unfit and lethargic all across the park. And you can forget the harmony cr@p, it's been like it all year

All I know is I do not want to be in the same position this time next year.

I want us safely in the 8 and together as a club team,striving to head deep into September finals footy.

This season never really got going.

Terrible start and no confidence against the top teams and once Tom got hurt we were cooked for the year.

Last 4 games time to play guys who will be at our club next year!
Exa

what a difference 12 months makes!
Last year we are fighting for a top 4 finish
Now we are not in the running with 4 games left
Turbo being out hurts but it’s not the reason
Just look at our first 2 matches this year in which we were well beaten
With players leaving at seasons end there definitely is concerns for next year also.
Hoping we turn it around

Cmon… this season has been like every other manly season for the past 4-5 years (except last year we managed to jag a heavily crippled roosters outfit in the finals and managed to get past the first week)

And next year will be the same..

I said it last year, I said it the year before, we DONT make any significant changes, yet expect better results???

I look at this side and bar a very small handful of players, I don’t see many that would start at any other team bar titans or tigers or knights….

We can get up for the occasional big game, but are just not a good enough squad to do any more than be place holders at best in the final series…

And everyone here will bite my head off as usual, but looking at the top teams, I don’t think our hooker, our centres (well, Harper and Parker anyway.. koula is going ok and seems to be getting better )our forwards bar alioai and tapau (and that’s on reputation) get a solid first grade spot no questions asked..

And we will tweak 1 or 2 spots next year, and have the exact same f$&king results yet again, and some ppl will be surprised.. yet again..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4