Happy to see the end of this season...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Just a crap season where we beat up on crap teams and tooted our own horn again...
Tom injured (again) and we are about to replace 2 'in form' spine players (foran and walker) with a big-headed muppet with no game management and who knows? Maybe a stabby f-wit that has not played in 3 years?
Plus we have guys who pick and choose when they want to play...
We are f***ed for a long time to come...

Yeah like the Warriors are now doing and keep changing the team every week?

Des is a professional. He will put his best team out there.

Looks like the divide from the 7 is present. The boys didn’t look as gelled as they normally have this season. That’s my take of it. Apart from Saab the other 4 were very quiet. Ola was invisible this game when he should have marked up well against Lane who created a number of their tries.

Frees me up to cheer on the Panthers, that's about the only upside of tonight. This squad should really be in the top 4 but until DCE finds his brain and our forwards learn to hold their own in the big matches we just won't cut it.

Just a crap season where we beat up on crap teams and tooted our own horn again...
Tom injured (again) and we are about to replace 2 'in form' spine players (foran and walker) with a big-headed muppet with no game management and who knows? Maybe a stabby f-wit that has not played in 3 years?
Plus we have guys who pick and choose when they want to play...
We are f***ed for a long time to come...
Yeah kind of glad we’re not making the finals.
It’s been frustrating to say the least
Can’t stand watching em anymore

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4