Happy Fathers day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Few of the Sea Eagles players put out as Father’s Day message.. really nice to see the normal human side.. I think at times it gets lost on people that they are just normal people (well maybe not Tom 😜😂).. nice scene at the end when Tommy stirs up Ben and calls him Burbs.. guess the young fella has been given the Burbo nickname officially.. So definitely think the players are on Silvertails.. Happy Fathers Day!

I will also add

That today can be very difficult and hard for those of us who don’t have our father figures around today for any number of reasons.

Just letting you know that you are all in our thoughts and hope you get through the day ok today.
Yep, Father's Day is always a reminder to me that my father died on this day (5th of September) back in 2009, however, on that date, it was the day before Father's Day but it has still wrecked Father's Day for me ever since.

Yep, Father's Day is always a reminder to me that my father died on this day (5th of September) back in 2009, however, on that date, it was the day before Father's Day but it has still wrecked Father's Day for me ever since.
Thank you for sharing your sentimental moment feathered friend as it puts all our lives in perspective .
Sorry to hear about your families massive loss.
Always remember that your beloved Fathers spirit lives in your DNA and he is with you each night and day.

Happy Fathers day to all our feathered friends as well

Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there

The ones who try and make time for their kids
Do their best to provide the necessities in life
Have the patience to listen and are the source of encouragement and Inspiration
Who are protectors and a wall of trust and security
Who are not perfect but have a big heart and try their best for the family

View attachment 12467
Great post @BOZO! And both my boys came out today and played mighty games of footy for Dad both winning. The eldest even overcoming the son of the great Greg Inglis!

Great post @BOZO! And both my boys came out today and played mighty games of footy for Dad both winning. The eldest even overcoming the son of the great Greg Inglis!
Congratulations to you and your boys for making you proud .
Thank you for sharing your lovely fathers day event feathered friend

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8