HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy Birthday Silvertails.

I feel kind of jealous that I wasnt here from the very first day. Better late than never.

Might have to have a celabatory glass of red and a slow root tonight.

You didnt miss much Jatz.

of far more importance is Spongebob Squarepants turns 10 this week

Hip hip Hoo-ruh Hip hip Hoo-ruh Hip hip Hoo-ruh.

Happy Birthday Silvertails and many more to come.

studentski-party.gif

[img=400x351]http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/5/30may24-time-to-party.jpg[/img]

[img=378x400]http://www.sdgirlscouts.org/store/images/birthday-party.jpg[/img]

My goodness 5 years has flown by! I remember the early days as "He ain't no Terry Randall" and then on to "Goldie" - shorter to type  ;D
Ah - the good old days of being a Mullainiac!
Thanks Dan & co :D

ahh the Mullanics!

Maybe we should start a new one for say Nueman the "Neumaniacs"

Dan link said:
ahh the Mullanics!

Maybe we should start a new one for say Nueman the \"Neumaniacs\"

Where do I sign up?

we lasted longer than "up and Racing" or whatever it was called.

good work Dan, for the last 5 years. it least you dont need to ask Vicki any more :)

Where are some of the originals - Pepsi, Larry Tate??

Should publish a list of first 20 members

Fro link said:
we lasted longer than \"up and Racing\" or whatever it was called.

good work Dan, for the last 5 years. it least you dont need to ask Vicki any more :)

Yeah Leanne actually encourages the site now. She has told me to spend more money on it if I want :) Good kid that one!

Pepsi is still around just look him up on Facebook

The Wheel link said:
Where are some of the originals - Pepsi, Larry Tate??

Should publish a list of first 20 members

If you go to the "Members" link at the top and click on that it'll take you to the alphabetical list of members. Click on the "Date Registered" column and it will sort the members list by date of registration. From there you can get your first 20

What - Vicki knew it was money down the toilet did she  ;D  gotta have your passions Dan and congrats to you and all for a great site and good fun!

DSM5 link said:
Thank you Dan.

Agreed. I think we should all give Dan an applaud to show our appreciation of supplying us this website for the last 5 years.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=164381.msg232150#msg232150 date=1247612107]

Thank you Dan.

Agreed. I think we should all give Dan an applaud to show our appreciation of supplying us this website for the last 5 years.
[/quote]

I also accept Beer, Visa and cash as well as applauds haha

You have all added to the site in your own special ways, enough gushing over me, not to mention the many financial contributions many have made!

Did as was suggested and had a look through some of the early members. Wow there have been some interesting characters over the years. Wittyfan, The Fonz etc

The first 20 were not the first 20 Mullaniacs. I believe the post with all the members may have been deleted long ago. I may have a backup somewhere with it on there though

Arko-admirer link said:
Congrats to all concerned running this site.

The least idiot-infested site in rugby league. Even when I am online.
Yes it is a good site. I'm not sure about 'least idiot-infested', but certainly idiots here are frequently good at reasoning and expressing themselves, which makes for interesting reading, well done!

To Dan & crew who run this site. I discovered Silvertails by accident during the early controversy this year. I'm really enjoying participating. I feel that you can speak from the heart and learn different points of view from other supporters of the same great club, The Mighty Sea Eagles. Happy birthday & hopefully many more to come.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2