HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy birthday site! Get to vote in a couple of years.

Well done @Dan (who I'm guessing was young and idealistic 16 years ago and is now a grizzled cynical old warrior) and to the others who 'broke away' and supported this site in the early days.

Thanks @Jethro for remembering each year!

Happy birthday site! Get to vote in a couple of years.

Well done @Dan (who I'm guessing was young and idealistic 16 years ago and is now a grizzled cynical old warrior) and to the others who 'broke away' and supported this site in the early days.

Thanks @Jethro for remembering each year!
Think I was just as cynical back then as well. Definitely better looking back then

Definitely better looking back then

Weren't we all ~sigh~

S'funny... I think I tried to join the official forum... I dunno, was it the Zorba one, but I joined that on the night before it was canned.

Then searched and found this one.

Weren't we all ~sigh~

S'funny... I think I tried to join the official forum... I dunno, was it the Zorba one, but I joined that on the night before it was canned.

Then searched and found this one.
Yeah at that point they had a pretty poorly implemented forum that had nothing but issues, the site use mostly by fans was the good and popular One Eyed Eagle

We came Aaron had less and less time to manage it and there were a few characters that made it frustrating to be at, so we formed our own platform "Alternate Eagles" we had to battle being constantly blamed for things like hacking the manly site, that was an interesting phone call I received all because their site had an unpatched exploit that someone had exposed.

We were blamed for all manner of things and the eagle rockers tried their hardest to quash us at every turn all of which they didn't realise was just helping us with the classic manly spirit of "everyone hates us and we don't care"

That and our amazing members here made sure we pushed through and survived

Yeah at that point they had a pretty poorly implemented forum that had nothing but issues, the site use mostly by fans was the good and popular One Eyed Eagle

We came Aaron had less and less time to manage it and there were a few characters that made it frustrating to be at, so we formed our own platform "Alternate Eagles" we had to battle being constantly blamed for things like hacking the manly site, that was an interesting phone call I received all because their site had an unpatched exploit that someone had exposed.

We were blamed for all manner of things and the eagle rockers tried their hardest to quash us at every turn all of which they didn't realise was just helping us with the classic manly spirit of "everyone hates us and we don't care"

Interesting and bizarre having to go through 'all that'. People are weird.

With the close down of the “ official
site “ I suggested to Zorba ( he was still talking to me then) that the club engage with Silvertails but he wouldn’t have a bar if it “ have you seen the **** they write over there” was his comment.

I suggested that if perhaps the club engaged with you , had a membership on here and promoted interviews etc that this might help in a fan engagement sense.

Nup, no way in fact no ****ing way was his words.

Such a dinosaur , was then and still is.

Those were the days!

With the close down of the “ official
site “ I suggested to Zorba ( he was still talking to me then) that the club engage with Silvertails but he wouldn’t have a bar if it “ have you seen the **** they write over there” was his comment.

I suggested that if perhaps the club engaged with you , had a membership on here and promoted interviews etc that this might help in a fan engagement sense.

Nup, no way in fact no ****ing way was his words.

Such a dinosaur , was then and still is.
Yep, to be fair some of the administrators of the club have been great, Larissa and cuzzo both have engaged with me, timing was just bad for me the last few years with the personal mountains I've had to climb

Yep, to be fair some of the administrators of the club have been great, Larissa and cuzzo both have engaged with me, timing was just bad for me the last few years with the personal mountains I've had to climb

I did try mate, and with the three CEO's I worked with, Larissa was a result of that.

Cuzzo came after I left.

Yes I know about your mountains, but good to see you coming down the other side a bit now.

1.jpg

SILVERTAILS
(Alternate Eagles)
banana.gif

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Yes, it's that time of the year again. Silvertails is having another birthday and turned 17 years old today.

Happy-birthday-to-you-cakes-with-name-4.jpg

Once again, congratulations @Dan and a big thank-you for giving us a great site for all of those years.

1.jpg

SILVERTAILS
(Alternate Eagles)
banana.gif

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Yes, it's that time of the year again. Silvertails is having another birthday and turned 17 years old today.

Happy-birthday-to-you-cakes-with-name-4.jpg

Once again, congratulations @Dan and a big thank-you for giving us a great site for all of those years.
Fat out so so much of my life has gone into this site. Can't believe it's been so long.

Thanks to the state government for making it happen and possible, thanks to the major sponsors. The opposition and the coach.

It's been great playing with yous through the series

I would like to thank Dan , the staff and all the forum members who financially contributed to our forum over the years and made this 17th year Happy Birthday celebrations possible
Thank you all x

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4