HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez you were young when you started this @Dan

And 20 years next year , who'd a thought
Don't remind me! A lot has happened in those 20 years and the site is as much a part of me as my limbs now

Been a great ride so far and whilst I doubt I personally have 20 years left in it I can see a day where it gets handed over to someone else to run into the future

Congrats Dan, and the hard working staff members, and even the other staff members lol.
Next step might be trying to get AI more involved? Possibilities are endless! @:D

Thanks Dan and to all the ST posters for providing me an opportunity to chat all things Manly Sea Eagles. Being a 50 + year Manly supporter (and a late comer to the site) with very few (if any) Manly supporters in my circle of friends, I can finally share the pain, get a bit of a laugh and talk a bit of crap about this bloody footy club that, for whatever bizarre reason, means so much. Well done to all of you for keeping it going for so long!!

Last edited:
Big thank you to Jye Mullane for making all this possible

**** it’s been a long time, don’t think I was the only one who migrated here straight away after being banned from the official site by Zorba

Often wonder how some of the old crew are getting on these days, especially Stu (Manlybacker) and the likes of Garts, Fluffy etc

Big thank you to Jye Mullane for making all this possible

**** it’s been a long time, don’t think I was the only one who migrated here straight away after being banned from the official site by Zorba

Often wonder how some of the old crew are getting on these days, especially Stu (Manlybacker) and the likes of Garts, Fluffy etc
Yeah Zorba did a lot of banning didn’t he !!

They just couldn’t take ANY criticism!!

Had a few spare minutes so was a good read looking back from page 1 all the way through to the present day and seeing the old names that I’d forgotten about

The Eagle Rockers, that’s a group that I’d forgotten about, wonder what happened to most of them

Lucky enough to have met a fair few people off here, went on 1 of Marks tours to the Gold Coast at one point, had a few beers and across to the game with Fluffy and Duff on a couple of occasions, couldn’t find any accomodation for the 11 GF and Cambo ended up with me on the floor in his room

Life’s gotten in the way the last however many years but have enjoyed a bit more interaction the last month or so. Keep up the great work Dan and co

Happy Birthday to the co-founder of Silvertails

IMG_3950.png

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8