Happily, Manly sign Turbo brothers!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will be great if Ben Turbo can find a spot in the starting 17 in the next few seasons with Tom and Jake . Has there ever been Three brothers playing at the same time for a Manly i st grade side ? I don "t think so .
I don't know that there has ever been 3 brothers playing for the club at the same time - let alone first grade. The 4 Walker brothers, Bruce, Andrew, Ben and Dylan never crossed paths.

Will be great if Ben Turbo can find a spot in the starting 17 in the next few seasons with Tom and Jake . Has there ever been Three brothers playing at the same time for a Manly i st grade side ? I don "t think so .
I don’t know or recall 3 Brothers ever playing first grade for Manly but of course 3 Hughes and Mortimer brothers all played in same team for the dogs. When you think about it that was pretty amazing

Did the four of them ever play in the same game??
Burgess Quartet Make Debut
But arguably their biggest moment came in Round 25 of the 2013 season, when all four took the field at the same time in the Red and Green, becoming the first quartet of brothers to play a match for the same Club since the Norman brothers – Ray, Roy, Rex and Bernard played for Annandale in 1910.

I still remember it from the 2013 Qualifying final. The commentators would not stop going on about it and showing close ups of how proud Julie was. Then we shat all over their parade :)

Last edited:
7fd049337c7976ecccfc661dc3fad4f7

Trbojevic are about to commit to the club long term.Source: News Corp Australia

Des Hasler’s $10M Turbo deal set to make star siblings Sea Eagles for life
SEA EAGLES

Champion Manly Sea Eagles brothers Tom and Jake Trobjevic are set to agree to five-year deals which will mean the good guy brothers remain on Sydney’s northern beaches for the remainder of their careers.

NRL: Jake and Tom Trbojevic, Manly Sea Eagles contracts, salary, signing
I'm gunna drink like 11 men now.
Yeehaa...

Pffft, match payments only!

lol

Hope Tom gets a few full seasons under his 'money' belt now.

If official, then yay, and also yay that the scumbag media can't keep making up rumours about them for a few years. Though they do it with dce so anything is possible (besides responsible reporting).

- the butt hurt from other team's fans in the comment section is like manna from heaven.

Do you reckon there is any friendly brotherly banter as to who signs the bigger contract ?? You'd think fullback money is better than lock money so I'm guessing Tommy will have bragging rights. Hopefully they've both built a little discount in there to help us retain little brother Ben

I've heard Tom in an interview say "as long as I get more than Jake, I'm happy!" - so probably.

OMG: To the surprise of no one @HappilyManly beat me to it!

lol @:D:eek::clap::cool:

Not being a wet blanket but all reports say 'expected to sign in the next few days'. No official quotes etc. 1 November is tomorrow and I am sure they will get some interesting offers thrown their way. I believe they will stay however why leave it so late? Manu from Roosters is unsigned and in teh blink of an eye resigns with the Roosters - just like that.

I wonder if it's possibly a tactic to see what players clubs chasing the Turbros are willing to cut loose to throw everything at enticing them away from us?

Could be a way of undercutting several clubs chasing the Turbros while we sign one (or more) of the players they're prepared to let go, safe in the knowledge that we already have Jake & Tom under lock & key.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4