Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HAHAHAHHAHA IM THE FIRST ON THIS SITE ORFORD WITH MANLY

eagles4eva

now i better win something for getting here first now im off to brookie woohoo go the mighty eagles

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
you win a congrats from me

:yeah:

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Pitty its a lye. Orford announced on ABC Radio that he is Hopeful of a decision next week.

eagles4eva

no its the truth they are just going to announce it next week but he has made his decision im bloody sick of orford threads so i wouldnt make this up

clontaago

I can confirm, spoke with my man last night, he's ours. In other news we are considering an offer for SH from the tigers.

sue ridgepipe

he's already gone to the the tigers champ.the doorman at the leagues club knew that eons ago.hate to be stuck behind you at a red light.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
What about orford though. Is that a confirmation?

clontaago

Ah my apologies I only caught up with my mate over the weekend. Yes Flip Orford is definitely with the Eagles next year.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Hallelujah........... Now where can we get a decent prop with some go forward, for a cheap price. Do you reckon the footy show makeover can get Stanley Jurd down to playing weight ?

Matabele

In other breaking news, King is pursuing the rumour that his paternal grandfather was an illegitimate love child between the pope and a chamber maid.

This will finally allow him to achieve his dream of Test Football, albeit for the Vatican City Paedophiles.

clontaago

Sue I will put my neck on the line and say that if I am wrong I will never post here again and will shout all the AE boys a beer at the next game I attend!!

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Maybe he has verbally agreed Manly101 and yet to actully put pen to paper.

We can remember all to well what happened last year.

clontaago

Also guys your response to my Moral Dilemma post in General was overwhelming. I have posted the result of the weekend with special thanks to those who offered their advice.

Matabele

Clon did well to get a resolution out of that grab bag of advice! Seems like he's made the right one though. :!clap:

Top Bottom