HAHAHAHAHA - oh god this is precious....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dont the State allocate how much they wanna spend on certain areas. Then attempt to manage the dollars......Then they can dig into there property tax dollars etc to add to the areas wich havent been managed correctly :?: :idea: :clap:

Bottom line is that NSW do not get the tax revunue returned to them that is taken from NSW by the Feds. Politically they have to use it to prop up SA, WA and QLD that have a smaller base.

We basically get ripped off by the Feds and NSW as a state subsidises the rest of the country!!

Very true NSW does back-up the rest of the states.......But the state gov't doesn't manage the inflated state taxes we pay correctly.

Dont the State allocate how much they wanna spend on certain areas. Then attempt to manage the dollars......Then they can dig into there property tax dollars etc to add to the areas wich havent been managed correctly :?: :idea: :clap:

NO.

Re read Hopiums post, they get intructed by the federal government where to spend the federal allocation.

As for state taxes - they are trying to make up for the short fall in federal taxes in certain areas, so its hard to take little money and then manage to satisfy all federal shortfalls

You will find that just about all tax dollars go back to the Fed government...

And recently they have taken MORE from our state's revenue, and giving back less... so how can we regain this shortfall?

More tax. The tax that the fed's take is... lemme see... the 2 big ones are they take the revenue form income tax & GST... That is where about 90% of our tax dollars come from... And if you will notice... department of taxation? It's FEDERAL!!! LMAO

Because Fed government allocate a small amount to hospitals and schools, and instructs the state on how to spend that money, it leaves the state precious little to make up budget shortfalls.

The property tax dollars DO NOT make enough to run the state... it would not even barely manage the hospital system. Sorry, NSW does not make enough outside the tax collected by the fed govt to create infallible systems.

So sorry byso... on that, you are just wrong. :roll:

Fair enough do you chaps also have a tambourine with Labor stickers slapped all over it.

Sorry if I don't believe all you write as I know there biased views as mine are!

But worthy of discussion none the less! :wink:

No, actually I was talking facts mate. Where tax revenue goes & comes from and the system they use to allocate dollars.

It's Australian Government 1002...

And its Constitutional Law 1007

And if you have no idea on how the systems works... (which obviously you don't)it's not an argument. It's a lecture.

The FACT is we get less from the Fed government than we give them. Almost all tax goes to them. They dictate in their budget where is is to be sent.
No debate necessary and no biased because it's how it works. The libs know, and so do labor. Sheer numbers and legislation.

You just brainwashed - face it

you just keep on telling me facts are BS - then keep ignoring them until they go away

Time for the head back in the sand ostrich boy

No, I'm not saying the state is doing a good job. I'm just telling you how the funding works...

So there is alot we can blame the feds for.

But if you won't listen to me... then go ahead and read the items for yourself. Both budgets and any book on governance ok? Or you could contact the professors... or chat to the public servants working in the offices (cause they are meant to be impartial)...

Before casting aspertions on the way it goes... LEARN IT!

But learning things... I guess that's a biased suggestion coming from a labor person.

You have a go at us about propaganda... well, you only listen to the libs! You don't bother finding out whether this is all true... I bet you have never read a budget in your life, or cared about how the state and federal divide functions. What do you know of politics? What do you know of government?

Before I make ANY decision I read whatever both sides have put out. I read the actual budgets. I have read the Kyoto Protocol. I have studied the system and although I really don't agree with it I understand why it is in place. I have discussed to professors who live and breathe all of this (and they don't vote for EITHER of the big parties - and some are overseas and are just fascinated with Australian government).

So please, shut you gob.

I don't necessarily agree with everything Labor does. They are the lesser of 2 evils. Maybe someday I will be a polli. Things will change if I get in.

"I don't necessarily agree with everything Labor does. They are the lesser of 2 evils. Maybe someday I will be a polli. Things will change if I get in"

The plot thickens. Thankyou.

Can I guess what party will be lucky to have you.

Anyhow don't take anything I write too seriously.....but I do enjoy your pompous attitude :wink:

If I work hard for something I have the RIGHT to be pompous!! LOL

But hey, educate yourself on the subject and I will definately respect your views.

And no plot thickening. I hate the Libs. Selfish bastards the lot of them. And those members? Ugh! They have never helped a person in their petty lives. And whats the point of them if they never contribute?

Anyways, that a sociological discussion that merits a thesis... hmmmmm... and I will never do a masters in that subject. No jobs, you see?

Actually, I'd love to be in the greens. But I'd never make a difference there. So labor it is.

Of course I take it semi-seriously... you're voting on the future etc and you don't know whats going on! LOL I hope there is a god, and I hope that whatever it is, it helps us

I've got nothing to prove to you......So don't expect me to try.....I enjoy the banter but you can keep your petty insults. I'm sure the labor party will be looking for a cheerleader. Hopefully you'll be of the standard of the Manly cheergirls :wink:

"I hate the Libs. Selfish bastards the lot of them. And those members? Ugh! They have never helped a person in their petty lives. And whats the point of them if they never contribute?"
I rest my case.
It's your opinion and thats good I simply don't agree with it!

When it came to the crunch of the recent election, you had two choices really.

The party that lies through its teath, doesn't really listen to the people of their country and has had recent hidden agendas with non other than the united states. But at least your paying your home off as cheap as ever! Our shores are safe from terrorism.... at the moment.... and the economy is booming. Unemployment rates at their lowest but aboriginals still not considered important to the country. Gay marrage out the window and troops in Iraq, all against the grain of the norm.

Then you have the party that is very shakey. Leader after leader, whilst they meen well, everything seems to come crubling down due to the party not having enough support for thier leaders and lack of public approval. Good ideas with a recent shakeyness that stops them from achieveing their ideas. Thought of as a party shambles because of propaganda from the liberal party. Although claiming the war in Iraq is claimed as an attrocity from this party, beazley was appointed defence to better control our military presence in Iraq should labour get the gig last september.

Neither party is perfect, neither will ever be perfect, lets agree to disagree and for today, discuss the issues you wish needed change from you party of preference. Theirs many from both and it may help stop the bias shown when our countrys best interests is really whats at stake.

I think you'll find that the insults aren't petty. I know quite a few Lib members... they will rapidly agree they're looking out for number 1. But I will dish out what you have tried to serve to me... Before having a go about my 'petty' insults about people I generally know (and before you get going... are you actually a member? LOL), stop having a go that myself or other labor supporters are merely cronies or succumbing to labor propaganda.

True, you have nothing to prove to me. Prove it to yourself though.

I'm nowhere near cheerleader status. But I look scary in a suit with a miniskirt.

Anyways, I'm first to have a go at labor when they do something wrong. But not wrong in the sense that they try to fix things. I mean morally wrong, or oppressing people etc.

I enjoy the banter but you can keep your petty insults. I'm sure the labor party will be looking for a cheerleader. Hopefully you'll be of the standard of the Manly cheergirls :wink:

Now what is wrong with that...........

Good stuff, keep the humour going.

I must admit you guys have spent many an hour reading information. Which I do admire.
But please don't expect me to agree with what you're dishing up......and there are things I don't like about the Lib's. But to suggest that most of the States issues point to the fed's is ridiculous.

I'm sorry we are both biased whether you like it or not. Don't try to convince me you're not.

I dont think anyone has tried to convince you they are not biased people have been trying to show you what really is going on since you seem to have no idea

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4