Gutherson > Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
There are two wingers on a Team, neither would be his spot in my Team :cool:

Not a fan of Jorge as he never gives 100% IMO.
He has the talent and size but not the attitude to push through pain barrier nor go that extra hard in defense. :dodgy:

This week's In The Sheds interview also threw up another of his limitations.
His comment on playing at the SCG was that 'it was good as the Fans are not on top of you.' :huh:
What is he worried about the Fans, he should be focused on the game in hand ? :cool:

Hopefully he will get motivated to help out Matai, who is beyond reproach :angel:

Haha it's rare that i agree with you.

He is sarting to show as much interest in the game as T-Rex did. At least that's the way it looks.

He may be injured and that's a good excuse but at the moment i'd gave Blair or Gutherson in the team ahead of him.

We are all used to Jorge taking the ball from dummy half and smashing himself on the forwards giving the workhorses a breather but not going to happen while nursing a shoulder which maybe still in recovery stage. He's getting some match fitness now and will be charged hopefully for finals back at his best at the right time

Yeah that's the point though. Those runs are his strong point. Given that he's not a jumper and he's not the best defensive option without those runs he is not the best option in my opinion. You don't have flair with Blair but at least he's solid. And with Gutherson he's not great defensively but he is a future attacking weapon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6