Gus and Rabs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Whilst watching the Souths v Tigers last week, Rabs basically told Gus to shut up and it was awesome, I didnt see the game until Wednesday night, and wish he would do it more.

It basically finally put him in his place. He again did it several times tonight, though again not enough. It looks like they are finally getting what everyone has been saying for so long and are putting a muzzle on the idiot

I find Rabs very rude towards Gus when calling the ch 9 games and for someone who calls games on live TV he needs to grow up.

Someone please give him back his dummy.

you would be crying too if you had to sit next to Gus all day, hell i would be too.

Its funny i can stand Rabs because he adds a dramatic element to it but Gus all he does is complain and whinge about the refs, i have respect for Sterlo
considering he maintains his un-biased commentating even on his parra team which i know for a fact most people cant.

But Anything is better than Ben "Believe you me" Ikin and gordon "drongo" tallis.

My 3 worst :
drongo
Gus
Ben

The by-play between Warren & Gould is scripted to add a bit of 'color' to the commentary and jazz up the coverage of what are often quite boring spectacles. Having said that I don't think Warren is a very good actor so he probably does dislike Gould by now.

The commentary of the game has hit an all time low. I can only listen to 702 where at least David Morrow, Bill Hamilton and Paul Osborne call the football without the huge egos.

But Morrow continually laughs and titters at his own poor jokes and silly anecdotes.  Very distracting when all you want is analysis and interviews.

eagle_predator link said:
I find Rabs very rude towards Gus when calling the ch 9 games and for someone who calls games on live TV he needs to grow up.

Someone please give him back his dummy.
yea i agree i find rabs rude towards gus too it almost seems like rabs doesn't like gus,no no no no no.

They should put Richie Benaud in the box for a season to teach these clowns people did not tune in to hear them prattle on about whatever comes into their head.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7