• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just thought I would tell you about an amusing incident that happend yesterday. The missus and I have recently bought a partnership in a corner store where I do the 5.30 to 7.00pm shift a few nights a week. Anyway a regular customer is a nice 40 ish blind lady with a guide dog. Yesterday when she was dropped off out the front of the store she let her dog out of the back of the car and was bending over saying goodbye to the driver when the guidedog jumped up and started humping her leg . When she entered the store a few minutes later I of course did not mention I had seen this happen. She went on to buy a few things and as she paid for them said she should get a student discount. As she said this one of our partners walked out from the back and said instead of a discount how about I give you a couple of chocolate frogs for your dog. To this she replyed no the dirty buggers just been humping my leg. As the subject was now in the open I asked her if after a few years service they bred ex guide dogs and she said that no they were fixed up early on and that her dog was about 5 years old. He final words as she left the shop were trust me to get stuck with a horny bastard.

No just calm its libido - they are carob chocolate if that makes a difference and it was the partner not me that dished them out. One of the funniest things is the lady has an english accent and is a real sweetheart just unlucky to get this prick of a dog.

I forgot to add that later in our conversation she did take the frogs and give one to the dog. I asked why she was giving him a treat for humping her leg and she said she just wanted to know where his head was so she could kick his arse (boom tish - now that parts not true)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4