Greg Inglis - Step off the Mark

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Inglis is now such a demi god of the game thanks to ch nein that he can do no wrong. To compare this grub to the greats of the past is an absolute insult to the history of the game. The diver is now the bulldozer. Now not only does he walk off the mark but he can push markers aside and get a penalty for it. As much as we dislike De$ his post match presser was spot on. "The refereeing was just poor"." No number of bunkers will fix up this mob" LMAO

Inglis, Smith, Slater, Bargearse and Money Bill

ALL Demi gods and ALL can do no wrong.

Shame on you Nein, you are trying and may well succeed in screwing the game!!

The refs are extremely weak in this area. Afraid of giving a penalty.

The simple answer is for the refs to make players play the ball on the mark every single time. If they step off the mark, don't penalise them, just make them go back and play the ball again. The ploy would stop in an instant.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Inglis, Bargearse and Money Bill

ALL Demi gods and all can do no wrong.

You forgot Slater and Smith in your list of "Demi gods" who can do no wrong.

Jethro said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Inglis, Bargearse and Money Bill

ALL Demi gods and all can do no wrong.

You forgot Slater and Smith in your list of "Demi gods" who can do no wrong.

Rightfully so AND now adjusted !!

Rex said:

The simple answer is for the refs to make players play the ball on the mark every single time. If they step off the mark, don't penalise them, just make them go back and play the ball again. The ploy would stop in an instant.

The referees were doing that. Just never for Inglis,

Brissie Kid said:
Rex said:

The referees were doing that. Just never for Inglis,

Or Bargearse I saw him do it twice last night as well, also a play the ball that was a complete joke .

Inglis last night was just untouchable , did you seem him remonstrating to the ref as they came off at half time AND hello what happens in the second half??

The " great GI" best player in the game so everyone else can whistle Dixie !!

My disallusionment with the 2014 version of the game continues .

Seriously it's really starting to affect my enjoyment of the sport.

Mark from Brisbane said:
My disallusionment with the 2014 version of the game continues .

Seriously it's really starting to affect my enjoyment of the sport.

You're not alone. The number of times i hear or read fans saying "I only watch [insert your team name here] games now" is rife.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4