Greg Inglis Charged with Assault

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OneEyedEagle link said:
Here is the latest :

Assault case against Greg Inglis adjourned

Australian Associated Press

National Rugby League star Greg Inglis has faced court charged with assaulting his girlfriend.

Proceedings against Inglis were adjourned for two weeks after a brief appearance in the Sunshine Magistrates' Court on Wednesday morning.

Inglis stood throughout the five-minute hearing.

He appeared in court in a dark grey suit, light blue shirt and purple tie.

Magistrate Noreen Toohey warned Inglis he risked having his bail revoked if he breached bail conditions.

Inglis, who plays for the Melbourne Storm, will next appear in court on August 26.

He is charged with recklessly causing injury and unlawful assault over an incident on Sunday which allegedly left girlfriend Sally Robinson with a black eye.

Ms Robinson was not in court on Wednesday.

Outside court, Melbourne chief executive Brian Waldron said the club would consider its position and make a media statement later on Wednesday.

Inglis left court without making comment.

Uh.. What? Eeew..

Is Sally Robinson the same name as that girl "Lay down Sally" at the rowing in the Olympics?

KiwiEagles link said:
Well at least the Storm took a firm stand. Unlike what we did with Brett which was disgraceful, we needed the NRL to do it for us

Sure. And we could have read our crystal ball and employed mind reading techniques in an attempt to discover just exactly what penalty the NRL wanted us to hand down.

::)

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=KiwiEagles link=topic=181321.msg236366#msg236366 date=1250017149]
Well at least the Storm took a firm stand. Unlike what we did with Brett which was disgraceful, we needed the NRL to do it for us

Sure. And we could have read our crystal ball and employed mind reading techniques in an attempt to discover just exactly what penalty the NRL wanted us to hand down.

::)

[/quote]

I think having a Kiwi Eagle and a KiwiEagles is going to confuse me..

Na, I will just be the one that makes sense :D

I am flattered though if somebody has come up with an alias to try and carve me up though :D

Smith said something along the lines of Penn should have kept his mouth shut, and cared more about the game that cross checking the incidents, and basically should have kept his mouth shut on the issue

Grrr.

Can Joe please hurry up and get more famous and prominent and get on shows and stuff so we don't have to listen to jibberers like him?  :(

"Violence against women is abhorrent ... If anyone in the game today is ignoring the importance of that message, then frankly they will need to find another career," NRL chief executive David Gallop said in May.

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2009/08/10/sports/sports-uk-rugby-australia-inglis.html

-------------------------------------------

Fortunate for Greg Inglis' rugby league career that he didn't ignore that directive from Gallop and commit violence against any women on that particular day in May then.

his house
790771-greg-inglis.jpg

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
his house
790771-greg-inglis.jpg
See the lady with the shopping cart, GI had non-consensual tonguey's with her late on the night of Storm's season launch.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=181321.msg236525#msg236525 date=1250109567]
his house
790771-greg-inglis.jpg
See the lady with the shopping cart, GI had non-consensual tonguey's with her late on the night of Storm's season launch.
[/quote]

See the cart with the red handle - he was pushed home in that (from season launch after beers and tongueys)

Hoho we can laugh  ::)

nita link said:
Is Sally Robinson the same name as that girl \"Lay down Sally\" at the rowing in the Olympics?

No Nita, they are not one of the same. Its not lay down Sally although Inglis wished it was.

righto guys you're pushing it close to the line

Sally said she got the black one from a botox injection gone wrong.  She's only 21!  What does she need botox injuections for at her young and tender and still wrinkle free face?  Is living in a shopping cart that much of a problem?

missing_something link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=181321.msg236525#msg236525 date=1250109567]
his house
790771-greg-inglis.jpg

He lives in a shopping cart???? Wow.... that’s going to create some cultural stereo types
[/quote]

His problems stem from the fact that he has mental issues because he doesn't know where he belongs. He comes from Bowraville New South Wales, represents the state of Queensland for State of Origin and plays for the Melbourne Storm out of Victoria.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6