Greg Bird in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is his wife the same woman he allegedly glassed a few years ago or is this a different woman?

It sounds bad though p!ss!ng on a police vehicle but did he simply have a leak on the tyre?

I know a lot of blocks have done that after a party or had a leak on the grass or bushes as there were simply no toilets around.

Another NRL mess that needs to be cleaned up I suppose. David Gallop must be laughing in his chardy every time he reads something about the NRL.

He saw the reflection of his face in the car mirror and thought that he was actually pissing in his mouth.

She is a very lovely looking women possibly smart and he just such a catch , stylish , articulate and a proper gentleman I just dont get it.

Bird was asked whether the police car he pissed on was a marked car. He answered "Well it is now".

Daddycool08 said:
Is his wife the same woman he allegedly glassed a few years ago or is this a different woman?

No... The current one was second in the pecking order.

bones said:
Daddycool08 said:

The other one flew the coup.

Bad press conspiracy?
ABC TV Darwin usually give AFL preference over NRL, & NRL is never reported on in the off season.
But, when an idiot incident like Bird's comes along they'll give it plenty of air time.
Little wonder they think we're ALL morons.

TWO DOGS said:
bones said:
Daddycool08 said:

The other one flew the coup.
The 1st one flipped him the Bird.

I always find bow ties disturbing, especially floppy ones. One will go far living by the adage "never trust a man in a bow tie." Bow ties say this about the wearer: "I'm an individual, and I am ever so slightly more special and sophisticated than the rest of you"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4