Greg Bird in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
Some people just should not consume alcohol...

Leads to people brewing their own!!!!

edit: alcohol, not urine...perverts!

Probably frustrated that his wedding reception the day before were only allowed to use plastic cups.

356796-de53dd72-7e78-11e4-aa2a-4fb2eb1be352.jpg

Here is the question - what does the NRL do here?

They banned Carney for life for urinating at his own face. Urinating on a police car is far worse, and admittedly Bird doesn't have the track record of Carney but he's no role model either. Based on the precedent the NRL themselves set, he'd have to go for what - a year..?

Not saying it would be right or wrong just saying that's the bed they made for themselves...

Loobs said:

They banned Carney for life for urinating at his own face. Urinating on a police car is far worse, and admittedly Bird doesn't have the track record of Carney but he's no role model either. Based on the precedent the NRL themselves set, he'd have to go for what - a year..?

Not saying it would be right or wrong just saying that's the bed they made for themselves...

I think carney was banned for because a photo of him in the act ended up on social media.

bones said:
Loobs said:

I think carney was banned for because a photo of him in the act ended up on social media.

According to the article, Channel 9 has video and audio of Bird.

Loobs said:
bones said:
Loobs said:

According to the article, Channel 9 has video and audio of Bird.

Maybe Bird tweeted it.

TSS where the Titans are training are considering ending the agreement. Titans are not the role models the school wants. And the titans pay nothing for use age of the facilities.

They found feathers at the scene apparently. They have little doubt that they are from bird.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6