Greenturds selective policy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So it seems that Sivo will be allowed to play pending his court case for sexually harrassment and Scott is also allowed to play after the charges hes up against.

This policy is now officially a total farce!!!

If Sivo or Scott are convicted and then banned from the game then Greenturd must Go!!!

Josh Reynolds: Police drop domestic violence charges against NRL star
Danielle Gusmaroli and David Riccio, The Daily Telegraph
February 26, 2020 12:56pm

Domestic violence charges against NRL star Josh Reynolds have been sensationally dropped by NSW police today.
The Wests Tigers hooker is said to have told friends justice has prevailed after police decided they would not pursue allegations he had assaulted his ex-partner, Arabella Del Busso, 30, at his

This morning NSW Police informed his lawyer Daniel McGirr the charge of assault occasioning bodily harm had been dropped.

Mr Reynolds was accused of assaulting Ms Del Busso in Caringbah South, the suburb in which Reynolds currently resides, between 7pm and 11pm on September 12, but always maintained he was innocent of the charge.

Mr Reynolds was arrested and charged after Ms Del Busso, real name Donna Preuska, presented to St George Police Station.

The case was due to return to Sutherland Local Court on July 23 but now the charge will be re-listed and formally withdrawn.

Curtis Scott named to play in trials this weekend. WTF???

There seems little doubt that Greenberg has an agenda, and its one that favours some clubs over others. I don't know what the answer is in stopping this biased individual from impacting on what was a few decades ago an healthy game. Sometimes I think he is actually in the pay of the Australian Rules authorities, such is his worse than inept handling of the game in Australia in general. Seems though that certain powerful entities are happy though with the status quo.

The Tele reports today that Curtis Scott and his attorney have an appointment with GreeTurd to look him in the eye and present their "evidence" .... for his adjudication and ultimate decision ..

@SeaEagleRock8 and @urulion .... as you both say ... how can the NRL say with any credibility that their actions are on a no fault basis ... ????

While waiting for my coffee this morning, in the café, I had a brief flick through the papers, and one of them (not sure which) had a back page suggesting that there is a bit of a rift between Greenturd and Vlandys. Anyone shed any more light on this ?

While waiting for my coffee this morning, in the café, I had a brief flick through the papers, and one of them (not sure which) had a back page suggesting that there is a bit of a rift between Greenturd and Vlandys. Anyone shed any more light on this ?
"The broadcasting deal isn’t the only major issue on the table. V’landys and the commission are yet to strike a new deal with Greenberg, who has a two-year option as part of his existing multimillion-dollar contract.

Both V’landys and Greenberg have insisted talks are ongoing, yet time is running out if a deal is to be done before the start of the premiership and the longer it takes, the more it fuels rumours that all is not well between the chair and his chief executive.

Amid the talk of tension, V’landys’ decision to head to America without the chief executive will do little to douse speculation that the game’s powerbrokers are weighing up Greenberg’s future at the helm of what is now a $500m business."

The Tele reports today that Curtis Scott and his attorney have an appointment with GreeTurd to look him in the eye and present their "evidence" .... for his adjudication and ultimate decision ..

@SeaEagleRock8 and @urulion .... as you both say ... how can the NRL say with any credibility that their actions are on a no fault basis ... ????
They can't.

"The broadcasting deal isn’t the only major issue on the table. V’landys and the commission are yet to strike a new deal with Greenberg, who has a two-year option as part of his existing multimillion-dollar contract.

Both V’landys and Greenberg have insisted talks are ongoing, yet time is running out if a deal is to be done before the start of the premiership and the longer it takes, the more it fuels rumours that all is not well between the chair and his chief executive.

Amid the talk of tension, V’landys’ decision to head to America without the chief executive will do little to douse speculation that the game’s powerbrokers are weighing up Greenberg’s future at the helm of what is now a $500m business."
Please please please please please please . . . . . . . . . .

Hi Woodsie hope you are well.

As per SER8 with no credibility. I believe (and this is only my opinion), that the Greenturd is trying to protect his backside by giving the player an opportunity to show cause as to why they shouldn't be stood down. That way he is not seen as bias, unjust, and unreasonable in his decision making.

What he is essentially doing by carrying out this strategy, is he actually undermines the purpose of the policy (golden rule legal interpretation). The 'no fault' element of the policy will probably be seen as a misleading and deliberate one, attempting to disguise the real intention of Greenturd's discretionary powers.

Might have been one of the reasons why V" Landys gave the impression of keeping a low profile when he recently took on his role , just quietly accessing or evaluating the organization and maybe not liking what he has seen in the general sense . Hard to speculate or have a clear indication what is really going on at the present time there but if there is a serious consideration to part ways with Greenberg , really has to be a more suited and capable replacement available somewhere . Not too sure of the process but most likely would interest some proven and good operators . Still seems a long shot in the short term though for him to be replaced , maybe just a subtle directive to him to lift his game , that would probably be wishful thinking and hope that he is shown the door soon .

Might have been one of the reasons why V" Landys gave the impression of keeping a low profile when he recently took on his role , just quietly accessing or evaluating the organization and maybe not liking what he has seen in the general sense . Hard to speculate or have a clear indication what is really going on at the present time there but if there is a serious consideration to part ways with Greenberg , really has to be a more suited and capable replacement available somewhere . Not too sure of the process but most likely would interest some proven and good operators . Still seems a long shot in the short term though for him to be replaced , maybe just a subtle directive to him to lift his game , that would probably be wishful thinking and hope that he is shown the door soon .
Mr Magoo, blind Freddy, Donald duck, Easter Island statue even Julia Gillard would be an improvement on the intellectual tadpole currently hogging the seat
Pls PV rid the game of this corrupt inept imposter

Mr Magoo, blind Freddy, Donald duck, Easter Island statue even Julia Gillard would be an improvement on the intellectual tadpole currently hogging the seat
Pls PV rid the game of this corrupt inept imposter

Mate ... Mateeee .... I have been known to exagerate at times ... even bend the truth .... but seriously ... Julia Gillard wouldn't be an improvement on genital herpes .....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6