GreenTurd Gorne as early as this week ... now OFFICIAL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must confess I am not disappointed, but in all sincerity, I hope he is ok. It would have to have taken a toll.

from DT

NRL chief executive officer Todd Greenberg’s wife says he is “fine” and doing “great” after he stood down as CEO of the NRL.

Greenberg has been holed up in his multi-million dollar Oatley waterfront home after stepping down as chief executive officer of the National Rugby League on Monday.

.... So 'phew'...he's doing ok.

I’d go that Demitriou guy from AFL, the one in charge for 11 years before McLachlin.

Wouldn’t be behest to Gould / Politis , knows how to run a sporting competition, may not know the game that well but doesn’t need to ( they could have a media spokesman as one of the roles) and in time he’d learn.

from DT

NRL chief executive officer Todd Greenberg’s wife says he is “fine” and doing “great” after he stood down as CEO of the NRL.

Greenberg has been holed up in his multi-million dollar Oatley waterfront home after stepping down as chief executive officer of the National Rugby League on Monday.

.... So 'phew'...he's doing ok.
As an NRL administrator, he left a lot to be desired. As a human being I am glad he is ok. In the current climate, he was/is a prime example of someone that could easily have become a statistic.

I hope that there is an independent audit into the games finances and audit into how decisions have been made over the last 5 years or so of his watch.

The "Looking someone in the eye approach" is one that is a farce!

I also think that it is imperative that the NRL choose his successor wisely. The last thing we need is sometone aligned to the Rorters, Vermin, Drizzle or Donkeys parachuted into the role who will only protect the existing cartel.

We need someone who will lead for ALL clubs!! Just like Vlandys is right now!!

I hope that there is an independent audit into the games finances and audit into how decisions have been made over the last 5 years or so of his watch.

I also think that it is imperative that the NRL choose his successor wisely. The last thing we need is sometone aligned to the Rorters, Vermin, Drizzle or Donkeys parachuted into the role who will only protect the existing cartel.

Independence is the key ( which is why I suggested Demetriou, probably spelt wrong but that AFL dude anyway).

Dont worry. Politis will have his finger in the pie. He'll make sure of an equitable arrangement:cool:

Agree on every point.
Your post should be the preamble to any interview process.

If he's "holed up in his multi-million dollar Oatley waterfront home", then of course he's doing great - unlike thousands of others you are jobless and trying to keep a roof over their heads. Care factor zero.

If he's "holed up in his multi-million dollar Oatley waterfront home", then of course he's doing great - unlike thousands of others you are jobless and trying to keep a roof over their heads. Care factor zero.
Lets put things in perspective .....
Money can buy Mansions but Money can not buy happiness
In this life no one escapes hardships , sickness, illness , injury , divorce , deaths
We all face the music of adversity and dance to it wether we wear leather shoes or plastic sandals

We may all be very disappointed with Todds arrogance and Incompetence but to hate a human being and wish them misfortune is not the act of a good human being

I must say though it was great to see the very last episode of
Colonel Greenberg Klink
gettyimages-148466892-612x612.jpg

This is when I realise that I am truly a bad human being.

I want the Turd to suffer more, I am not happy that bald f***ing adolf has treated the NRL like he owned it for the last 4 years and now is walking away with 500000 big ones.

I want the statistic!

Oh you're such a naughty boy American Eagle. Keep up the good work.

Lets put things in perspective .....
Money can buy Mansions but Money can not buy happiness
In this life no one escapes hardships , sickness, illness , injury , divorce , deaths
We all face the music of adversity and dance to it wether we wear leather shoes or plastic sandals

We may all be very disappointed with Todds arrogance and Incompetence but to hate a human being and wish them misfortune is not the act of a good human being
If you read by post, I was actually putting things into perspective by saying "of course he's doing great - unlike thousands of others you are jobless and trying to keep a roof over their heads".

I never mentioned "hate", rarely use that word, nor wished anyone misfortune. Merely said "care factor zero". Not caring is a lot different to "hate".

If you read by post, I was actually putting things into perspective by saying "of course he's doing great - unlike thousands of others you are jobless and trying to keep a roof over their heads".

I never mentioned "hate", rarely use that word, nor wished anyone misfortune. Merely said "care factor zero". Not caring is a lot different to "hate".
It was a general statement feathered friend. All good .

I like all Manly supporters and a lot of the general public are happy too see the back of Greenturd.
For me his subversive actions in purloining our coach in 2011 and the smugness with which he displayed and then as NRL CEO onto the 2015-2017 alleged betting scandal/beat-up salary cap rort/Glen Stewart cap valuation /Brett Stewart and Skivvy non medical release/get Manly at any cost/one rule for Manly and one rule for Roosters Scumm Souffs Donkeys etc etc all sum up his maniacal hatred for us as a club and the clear bias he arrogantly and repeatedly displayed against us .I think his hatred for us comes from the fact he invested so much while at the Bulldogs in rorting the system ,stealing coaches and staff only to come up with a bridesmaid no Bride .He failed with his re invent Manly strategy at the scummy filthy dogs ,and for that he was ever poisoned and was on a mission to make us disappear. That is why while he was in power I truly despised him and in truth still do.Because if he had got his way Manly may not be here anymore and he still might have had got the shaft and his big payout but we could have potentially been gone and he would have been smirking satisfied and smug at what he had achieved .
The above is why I despise him with a passion .But that's not why he lost his job,I would have sacked him for the above ,but unfortunately I wasn't in charge.
He lost his job because
-the NRL had become a bloated corporate carcass
-the NRL was caught with its fiduciary pants down when the music stopped and Corona came to town
-he usurped the legal system with his No fault stand down policy
-he has come up with a meager and concocted 30M profit after having billions wash thru his his fingers and not accruing the players super fund money
-he ignored the grass roots
-he wanted gigantic empty stadiums
-he toadied to the rich and powerful
-he picked favorites(ingliss DUI speeding reference,Samantha B and the "special "meetings)
-he was not fair and just
-he was arrogant
-he was way to PC
-he somehow managed to offend the media partners
-he was a run with the foxes hunt with the hounds until found out type of guy
-he was dishonest
-he created an expensive hapless bunker
-he fostered ineptitude in the refereeing ranks
-he double the f ups in refereeing by putting 2 of them on the field
-he failed to control the salary cap
-he condoned a culture of TPA rorting among certain clubs that has become a joke
-he gave Smiths wife a diamond ring (a gesture akin to Tony Abbot giving Prince Philip a Knighthood,like WTF??)
I have probably forgotten a few things , and I know I and others have said similar things over many posts more than a few times .
This will be my last post on this cretan I don't want to waste anymore time on the disgrace that he was as a CEO.

I think his future lies in possibly being a Labor party branch stacker ,or maybe as a lick spittle for the Chinese government much like Sam Dastiari and that state Labor nobb ,maybe a lab test rat , or as a last resort a standby sandwhich maker for his daughters tuck shop

In closing Greenburg you are gone from the NRL and Manly is still here and in fact in a very strong position off and on the field and when we win our next Premiership which maybe sooner than you think I for one will be happy in the knowledge as you watch Manly grab that trophy you will probably be at home biting the carpet ,much like Adolf Hitler used to do when he didn't get his way.

I have zero sympathy for you ,I never want to see you again or hear of you again you are a bad dream that I hope is finally over.The stench that dripped off you while at the NRL is finally starting to clear ,thank god for Vlandys who could see thru you and all the rorts and ruses you created

You did your level best over 8 long years to F*&@ us over and now you are F&^#ed ! you just couldn't do it ,you weren't good enough Greenburg you failed at the dogs , you failed at the NRL and you failed to kill off Manly ,so good bye and good riddance to bad rubbish
Chapter Closed
Go Manly

I like all Manly supporters and a lot of the general public are happy too see the back of Greenturd.
For me his subversive actions in purloining our coach in 2011 and the smugness with which he displayed and then as NRL CEO onto the 2015-2017 alleged betting scandal/beat-up salary cap rort/Glen Stewart cap valuation /Brett Stewart and Skivvy non medical release/get Manly at any cost/one rule for Manly and one rule for Roosters Scumm Souffs Donkeys etc etc all sum up his maniacal hatred for us as a club and the clear bias he arrogantly and repeatedly displayed against us .I think his hatred for us comes from the fact he invested so much while at the Bulldogs in rorting the system ,stealing coaches and staff only to come up with a bridesmaid no Bride .He failed with his re invent Manly strategy at the scummy filthy dogs ,and for that he was ever poisoned and was on a mission to make us disappear. That is why while he was in power I truly despised him and in truth still do.Because if he had got his way Manly may not be here anymore and he still might have had got the shaft and his big payout but we could have potentially been gone and he would have been smirking satisfied and smug at what he had achieved .
The above is why I despise him with a passion .But that's not why he lost his job,I would have sacked him for the above ,but unfortunately I wasn't in charge.
He lost his job because
-the NRL had become a bloated corporate carcass
-the NRL was caught with its fiduciary pants down when the music stopped and Corona came to town
-he usurped the legal system with his No fault stand down policy
-he has come up with a meager and concocted 30M profit after having billions wash thru his his fingers and not accruing the players super fund money
-he ignored the grass roots
-he wanted gigantic empty stadiums
-he toadied to the rich and powerful
-he picked favorites(ingliss DUI speeding reference,Samantha B and the "special "meetings)
-he was not fair and just
-he was arrogant
-he was way to PC
-he somehow managed to offend the media partners
-he was a run with the foxes hunt with the hounds until found out type of guy
-he was dishonest
-he created an expensive hapless bunker
-he fostered ineptitude in the refereeing ranks
-he double the f ups in refereeing by putting 2 of them on the field
-he failed to control the salary cap
-he condoned a culture of TPA rorting among certain clubs that has become a joke
-he gave Smiths wife a diamond ring (a gesture akin to Tony Abbot giving Prince Philip a Knighthood,like WTF??)
I have probably forgotten a few things , and I know I and others have said similar things over many posts more than a few times .
This will be my last post on this cretan I don't want to waste anymore time on the disgrace that he was as a CEO.

I think his future lies in possibly being a Labor party branch stacker ,or maybe as a lick spittle for the Chinese government much like Sam Dastiari and that state Labor nobb ,maybe a lab test rat , or as a last resort a standby sandwhich maker for his daughters tuck shop

In closing Greenburg you are gone from the NRL and Manly is still here and in fact in a very strong position off and on the field and when we win our next Premiership which maybe sooner than you think I for one will be happy in the knowledge as you watch Manly grab that trophy you will probably be at home biting the carpet ,much like Adolf Hitler used to do when he didn't get his way.

I have zero sympathy for you ,I never want to see you again or hear of you again you are a bad dream that I hope is finally over.The stench that dripped off you while at the NRL is finally starting to clear ,thank god for Vlandys who could see thru you and all the rorts and ruses you created

You did your level best over 8 long years to F*&@ us over and now you are F&^#ed ! you just couldn't do it ,you weren't good enough Greenburg you failed at the dogs , you failed at the NRL and you failed to kill off Manly ,so good bye and good riddance to bad rubbish
Chapter Closed
Go Manly
Great effort feathered friend @Highflier

So while his handling of the game has brought his financial tactics under scrutiny, and many nrl employees have been stood down or taken a massive pay cut...

Todd quits, isn't fired, and still walks away with 650,000 dollars!

Must be ****ing nice.

Maybe the nrl should get better lawyers before signing these employment contracts.

Greenberg’s exit fee will be tough for many at the NRL to digest while their jobs are at risk. It’s been publicly stated Greenberg was on $1.2 million before bonuses. He had 6½ months left on his fixed-term contract, which was to expire at the end of October. The payout was more than $650,000.

Greenberg’s first contract, signed four years ago, was approved by former ARLC chairman John Grant. Greenberg’s lawyers outsmarted the NRL.

650k to get rid of that swine is a bargain.
Best $ the NRL could spend.

Maybe the nrl should get better lawyers before signing these employment contracts.
There is nothing unusual about this in my experience GE, most executive services agreements I have seen have something similar. Teflon would have given notice and said he is prepared to serve out the 6 months, the Commission would have said “yeah, nah” and decided paying out the rest of his contract was in everyone’s best interests. Not too dissimilar to our former coach, although our Club played harder and made him wait for his money.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4