GreenTurd Gorne as early as this week ... now OFFICIAL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is nothing unusual about this in my experience GE, most executive services agreements I have seen have something similar. Teflon would have given notice and said he is prepared to serve out the 6 months, the Commission would have said “yeah, nah” and decided paying out the rest of his contract was in everyone’s best interests. Not too dissimilar to our former coach, although our Club played harder and made him wait for his money.

Fair enough but I was commenting on this statement from the article:

"Greenberg’s lawyers outsmarted the NRL."

and something about and end of term style of contract etc. Dunno if you read it. I thought he stepped down immediately (his choice) not in 6 months. who knows But if it is not unusual and we are rid of him them that's fine.

I guess going early and being paid out in full is better than sticking by your code, taking a pay cut then not being re-signed.

Either way, he's a tosser but will unfortunately end up in another highly paid ceo sports job. His subtle comment to the media about how 'there is only a few of us' shows me again he's still a slimy doofus.

Thanks for letting me know! :)

650k to get rid of that swine is a bargain.
Best $ the NRL could spend.
Wait a moment @mave ....
Colonel Greenberg Klink leaves the NRL broke and walks away with 650 K
Where did the NRL find the money to pay the Colonel ?
gettyimages-148466892-612x612.jpg

Fair enough but I was commenting on this statement from the article:

"Greenberg’s lawyers outsmarted the NRL."

and something about and end of term style of contract etc. Dunno if you read it. I thought he stepped down immediately (his choice) not in 6 months. who knows But if it is not unusual and we are rid of him them that's fine.

I guess going early and being paid out in full is better than sticking by your code, taking a pay cut then not being re-signed.

Either way, he's a tosser but will unfortunately end up in another highly paid ceo sports job. His subtle comment to the media about how 'there is only a few of us' shows me again he's still a slimy doofus.

Thanks for letting me know! :)
Yeah I saw that comment from Weidler and I took it as Weidler just wanting to look like a hero ...

I accept the payout looks bad at the best of times, particularly now, and it seems that he is being rewarded for his ineptness, but as I said before it’s not unusual. I’d assume he is subject to a non-compete for the duration of his notice (and perhaps beyond), which would mean he can’t turn up at a competitor any time soon. The payout serves (at least in part) as consideration for this, which is fair enough. (Although many of us would be happy for him to turn up working for a code we don’t particularly like!)

You will no doubt share my biggest concern, that Teflon gets himself involved with cricket. He was apparently a decent grade cricketer, so loves the game. I shudder at the prospect...

$650k severance pay not bad if you can get it AND I bet he is already talking to his next employer , that or politics.

That’s an even bigger debt we’ll have now.

I like all Manly supporters and a lot of the general public are happy too see the back of Greenturd.
For me his subversive actions in purloining our coach in 2011 and the smugness with which he displayed and then as NRL CEO onto the 2015-2017 alleged betting scandal/beat-up salary cap rort/Glen Stewart cap valuation /Brett Stewart and Skivvy non medical release/get Manly at any cost/one rule for Manly and one rule for Roosters Scumm Souffs Donkeys etc etc all sum up his maniacal hatred for us as a club and the clear bias he arrogantly and repeatedly displayed against us .I think his hatred for us comes from the fact he invested so much while at the Bulldogs in rorting the system ,stealing coaches and staff only to come up with a bridesmaid no Bride .He failed with his re invent Manly strategy at the scummy filthy dogs ,and for that he was ever poisoned and was on a mission to make us disappear. That is why while he was in power I truly despised him and in truth still do.Because if he had got his way Manly may not be here anymore and he still might have had got the shaft and his big payout but we could have potentially been gone and he would have been smirking satisfied and smug at what he had achieved .
The above is why I despise him with a passion .But that's not why he lost his job,I would have sacked him for the above ,but unfortunately I wasn't in charge.
He lost his job because
-the NRL had become a bloated corporate carcass
-the NRL was caught with its fiduciary pants down when the music stopped and Corona came to town
-he usurped the legal system with his No fault stand down policy
-he has come up with a meager and concocted 30M profit after having billions wash thru his his fingers and not accruing the players super fund money
-he ignored the grass roots
-he wanted gigantic empty stadiums
-he toadied to the rich and powerful
-he picked favorites(ingliss DUI speeding reference,Samantha B and the "special "meetings)
-he was not fair and just
-he was arrogant
-he was way to PC
-he somehow managed to offend the media partners
-he was a run with the foxes hunt with the hounds until found out type of guy
-he was dishonest
-he created an expensive hapless bunker
-he fostered ineptitude in the refereeing ranks
-he double the f ups in refereeing by putting 2 of them on the field
-he failed to control the salary cap
-he condoned a culture of TPA rorting among certain clubs that has become a joke
-he gave Smiths wife a diamond ring (a gesture akin to Tony Abbot giving Prince Philip a Knighthood,like WTF??)
I have probably forgotten a few things , and I know I and others have said similar things over many posts more than a few times .
This will be my last post on this cretan I don't want to waste anymore time on the disgrace that he was as a CEO.

I think his future lies in possibly being a Labor party branch stacker ,or maybe as a lick spittle for the Chinese government much like Sam Dastiari and that state Labor nobb ,maybe a lab test rat , or as a last resort a standby sandwhich maker for his daughters tuck shop

In closing Greenburg you are gone from the NRL and Manly is still here and in fact in a very strong position off and on the field and when we win our next Premiership which maybe sooner than you think I for one will be happy in the knowledge as you watch Manly grab that trophy you will probably be at home biting the carpet ,much like Adolf Hitler used to do when he didn't get his way.

I have zero sympathy for you ,I never want to see you again or hear of you again you are a bad dream that I hope is finally over.The stench that dripped off you while at the NRL is finally starting to clear ,thank god for Vlandys who could see thru you and all the rorts and ruses you created

You did your level best over 8 long years to F*&@ us over and now you are F&^#ed ! you just couldn't do it ,you weren't good enough Greenburg you failed at the dogs , you failed at the NRL and you failed to kill off Manly ,so good bye and good riddance to bad rubbish
Chapter Closed
Go Manly
Does this post come in an audiobook?:p

Yeah I saw that comment from Weidler and I took it as Weidler just wanting to look like a hero ...

I accept the payout looks bad at the best of times, particularly now, and it seems that he is being rewarded for his ineptness, but as I said before it’s not unusual. I’d assume he is subject to a non-compete for the duration of his notice (and perhaps beyond), which would mean he can’t turn up at a competitor any time soon. The payout serves (at least in part) as consideration for this, which is fair enough. (Although many of us would be happy for him to turn up working for a code we don’t particularly like!)

Todd got himself his own "no fault stand down rule" lol.

I felt like our game was liberated last Monday. For so long we have endured his unfairness, bias and naked agenda to disadvantage our club as much as possible.

The sneering smirking appearance he showed after he and his dirty dog club threw huge dollars to lure Des will always be a reminder of the person he is. The fact that he negotiated and signed Des in the month of the 2011 finals shows his lack of ethics.

There used to be a day when Peter Moore and Arko had a gentlemans agreement and the clubs respected each other and although a lot of that was destroyed by their defection to super league, it was severed permanently by Greenturds conduct as their CEO.

Since his tenure in 2015, he has overseen disaster after disaster, blamed everyone but himself, persecuted the poorer clubs like ours and the Tigers, ignored blatant rorting of the salary cap by a cartel of clubs that in this time are regular top 4 clubs. Allowed clubs to retire players and not suffer any salary cap penalty and then made it as difficult as possible for other clubs like ours when in 2016 we were down 2 key players in Snake and Stevie due to genuine medical retirements.

The game is crying out for leadership. Vlandys is a breath of fresh air in that he is proactive and doing everything he can to get things moving. You are seeing how much the media networks have this power, a power allowed by Greeturd for way too long.

The game needs to heal and the cancer is now cut out.

Never ever again must we allow a leader of the game to look after a cartel of greedy clubs and ignore the majority of clubs who are in the cold.

We need someone to rule for everyone!!

The turd is now flushed and our game can thrive again, with the right choices!!

-he condoned a culture of TPA rorting among certain clubs that has become a joke

That still $hits me to tears. We copped a two year witch hunt only for them to find nothing more than "Technical breaches of TPA rules", for which they threw the book at us and we then copped two years worth of salary cap penalties (not including the "sheer coincidence" that in the first of those years we had a further $1.5 million worth of talent in Snake and Skivy sitting on the sideline because the NRL refused to medically retire them). Yet at the same time of the witch hunt, James Maloney goes on TV and says he hadn't signed the contract with Penrith yet because he was waiting for his manager and Penrith to finalise the shifting of the Keno TPA from Matt Moylan to himself (that in itself also seemed to be against TPA rules because TPA's are not supposed to be dependent on which club a player played for, but Keno stopped Moylan's TPA when he went to Cronulla???). And zero was done about the fact that Penrith were obviously heavily involved in TPA negotiations, something that their technical breach findings against Manly said was part of the issue, that we weren't at arms length.

And this came only a couple of years after the NRL bent over backwards to help Doesn't-matta after they were caught rorting the salary cap. Greenturd said at the time he didn't want to disillusion their fans by making the club uncompetitive (a-la Carlton in the AFL who are still struggling to recover 18 years later). Yet he seemed completely the opposite when handing down his penalty against Manly. He didn't give a rats arse about disillusioning us did he.

Last edited:
Had a bit going on and haven’t been.
Here but ding dong the witch is dead.

Don’t let the door hit your bald head on the way out todd you gronk

Not sure if this is already common knowledge, but just found out Andrew Abdo is a Manly supporter!!!

They showed him on 9 News at a press conference where they asked what team he followed to which he replied he lives on the North Shore and knows it’s not a popular answer but he’s a Manly fan and “proudly so”

You know what - I think I like this guy!!! ;)

Edit: watch here from 1:05 to hear him talk about Manly

Wasn't sure where to post this (and it may already have been posted elsewhere) - interesting interview with Vlandys by Webster who asks some decent questions
"The biggest mistake this organisation has made is that it's treated the clubs as second-rate citizens"
[on the rule changes] Q: Why not bring in the interchange reduction, then? That’s the best move out of the lot.
A: "Don’t tempt me."

"Q&A: V'landys on Murdoch, Politis, Greenberg, Marks and 'rugba league'

Oh yeah, on Todd:
"I don’t want him blamed for things. If he’s down and out, why kick him?"
lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4